"Everyone is afraid to die, but no one is afraid to sleep." - Joe Rogan

"Everyone is afraid to die, but no one is afraid to sleep." - Joe Rogan.

Attached: 1469295663434.jpg (3000x2000, 779.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-OJdWvZxBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't sleep

I've never seen the original pic where he isn't black

Because dying in your sleep is one of the preferred ways to go out.

"Drinking your first pee in the morning could have health benefits." -- Joe Rogan

I don't like to sleep any more because it means I have to wake up tomorrow, and tomorrow is just another day

Attached: 1632949786366.jpg (600x600, 65.05K)

because you usually expect to wake up after sleep

When you sleep you know you'll probably wake up. What is his point exactly?

I'm afraid to die alone so I'm using cyanide gas to bring a room full of toddlers with me to the afterlife. I'll be sparing them the horrors of nuclear war.

The passcode is banana medley.

Is he fucking retarded?

>"Everyone knows what happened to them, but no one knows what they did to provoke it" - Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is afraid of the closet door

Jaden-esque

>you just wake up in the morning goy
False. Another dude wakes up with your memory.

"It's possible that mushrooms are alien lifeforms and when you take them, it allows you to communicate with them." -- Joe Rogan

When you sleep you may discontinute your chain of consciousness. Your brain is constantly working, thinking of something, even when you are not aware of it, even when you sleep, you dream, but if you, for example get knocked out of your consciousness, your chain of thought stops, at that moment you stop existing, you are not present in the phyical world anymore, and a second later a new chain starts and you wake up, but there is no way of knowing if that new chain is you, or you're completly gone and someone else is now using your body.

Probably because sleep is temporary, pothead retard.

>he's a fan of Joe Rogan
Big red flag..

Attached: 1633815908292.webm (540x960, 2.8M)

Correct. The active chemical is a neurotransmitter the mushrooms use to think.
It's as permanent as death.

>everyone wants to cancelling him over saying nigger or over taking ivermectin
>but no one talks about that time he killed a woman in cold blod

Attached: joe rogan.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

it's crazy man

youtu.be/I-OJdWvZxBM

or about how he tried to make a meme about his canceled friend's hemorrhoid covered asshole

miss them all lads how good am I

This girl is a living breathing red flag.

You will always be a woman.

>obsession with monkeys
B-but rusia monke...

Falling asleep is painless. Dying isn't necessarily.
I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of a less-than-swift process of reaching it.

I think Joe Rogan might be legitimately retarded.

What? He has a lot of cancelled friends at this point. Which one?

She's talking about evolutionary biology and psychology. Roasties and trannies can't stand the idea they're not avatars of pure light with an original will and identity written on their souls from before they were born.
no u

you all could learn a lot from Joe Rogan.
If you would only listen..

I've seen this webm before but I never knew where it's from, sauce? It looks hilarious.

>I’m not afraid of being punched, I’m just afraid of the fist coming towards me before impact

Its the episode with Bari Weiss

It's from Twin Peaks s3

I hate tiktok so much

I was afraid to sleep as a kid and teenager because of the cease in consciousness. But i think it's because I was treated like shit by my parents and siblings and didn't want to let my guard down

That makes sense if anyone were to make a woman getting stabbed to death by a midge look silly it would be that madman Lynch. Thanks user.