Roasties DESERVE anal. It feel great for you...

Roasties DESERVE anal. It feel great for you, but for her it’s PAINFUL at worst and less pleasurable than vaginal at best. Be a real sexist, only fuck her in the ass.

Attached: 815DACDF-D8C5-4794-8B48-4557D104BF05.jpg (750x841, 536.85K)

jokes on you faggot i like anal lol.

Good. Roasties deserve anal.

lol ud be surprised by how many guys wont do anal.

Then they’re fucking retarded. Feels way better, and if significant more dominating of the femoid in question.

that's wrong
roasties deserve to get bred

Attached: 1623959104000.jpg (1024x768, 552.3K)

i personally think vaginal feels better but like yeah if im in the right mood anal just hits diff. when a guy wont do it its a fucking disapontment lol

Cuck.

However, while not by monkeys, they should be bred in the least pleasurable way possible.

You are 25% correct.

>Roasties DESERVE anal.
Roasties dont deserve my attention, much less my dick. My sexuality is reserved for good girls
>It feel great for you,
Mentally it is very exhilarating, physically? You just feel a tightening at the opening itself, everything inside feels hot and wet but non solid, as if you were fucking a baloon inside a great void
>but for her it’s PAINFUL at worst and less pleasurable than vaginal at best.
True, if performed incorrectly it can be very painful, and when performed correctly while it is pleasurable it is indeed not even 10% as good as vaginal. They do find it very relaxing, though

>Feels way better,
Untrue
>and if significant more dominating of the femoid in question.
True

>True, if performed incorrectly it can be very painful, and when performed correctly while it is pleasurable it is indeed not even 10% as good as vaginal. They do find it very relaxing, though
>10%

nah. i'd say its like 75% as good as regular sex. i cant cum from vaginal PIV so to me it doesnt really make much difference.

> inside feels hot and wet but non solid
That is horrifying. What kind of ass have you been getting? My girl’s inside feels like a tight version of the inside of a cheek!?

Exactly why roasties shouldn’t get vaginal. Sex for them should be as worst as possible so they won’t seek it. It’s not surprising that one of the key aspects of the sexual revolution was trying to make sex more pleasurable for women. Pleasurable sex turns women into sluts.

wow bitter much?

>not even 10% as good as vaginal
Wife loves getting her butt stuffed, says it feels more intense, especially when I nut.

She orgasms multiple times from both vaginal and anal and honestly doesn't seem like either is hugely more enjoyable than the other in the moment, I think she's mistaking the novelty/infrequency of it for intensity.

The proof is in the pudding. We stopped judging people for being sexually active in the context of non-monogamy and taught women how to have more pleasurable sex and men how to please them. Now we have man-whores and slurs everywhere. Do the math dumbass.

remember the tier list

Attached: tierlist.jpg (1361x1794, 835.83K)

Keep fucking her in the ass. Rosaries don’t deserve pleasure from sex.

>My girl’s inside feels like a tight version of the inside of a cheek!?
Colons are loose, user, the entry feels tight but deeper inside it just feels like Im poking around in her organs (which I am). The interior walls do feel like the inside of a cheek, but unlike the inside of a cheek, theres no muscle to clench down on your cock

Are you a woman or a man? Lots of women have difficulty achieving orgasm without clitoral stimulation. If you're a man, you just reminded me of a great truth: I have only ever came twice from penetrating a vagina while I came 4 times from penetrating the anus (and dozens of times from oral because, lets face it, blowjobs and throatfucking feel thousands of times better, just the tongue alone is amazing, and throatfucking is a lot more brutal than anal. Am I a psycho for getting even hornier when their eyes tear up from gagging?)
I now realise you were talking about the MALE pleasure, and not the female's. Then yes, anal is possibly better than vaginal since the clenching is actually capable of milking my cock, whereas the vagina cannot compete with my death grip

My girl did also report it felt very intense and relaxing, and while it was pleasurable and very intimate, she couldn't deny clitoral or g-spot stimulation is simply unparalleled, but women have different sensitivities anyway. I want to try anal with my new gf, but she's not ready

This also. Oral is wayyy better than vaginal.

ur just mad bc no ones fucking u lol

>Are you a woman or a man?

im female. i thought that was implied when i said i like anal better than vaginal.

>Lots of women have difficulty achieving orgasm without clitoral stimulation

yeah im one of them. doesnt matter which hole its in, if im not rubbing myself or he isnt rubbing me im not nutting.

at first its intense but yeah once u get into a good rythm there really is this odd relaxing feeling about it its hard to fucking describe but yeah.

Based

Attached: pic_quark_1638593141053.jpg (2051x1536, 358.61K)