I feel ill because of anixety. i've breathed, i've drank water, i've eaten fruits and drank lemonwater...

i feel ill because of anixety. i've breathed, i've drank water, i've eaten fruits and drank lemonwater. I tried doing something and i tried doing nothing. i still feel sick like i want to puke. it feels like the only thing that could help is love from a human being. i just want a fucking hug and someone tell me everythings gonna be allright.
wtf do i do?

Attached: 1611396432454.jpg (1280x720, 203.73K)

You throw away your PC, start working out and start going out.

World of Warcraft

Eat st johns wart and boric acid, you'll relax, Google for more info, good luck.

Bubble gum or cigarettes.

If you don't already smoke just chew bubble gum.

Attached: bf5887ddd316b75f0a1efed9e390303c.jpg (1920x1200, 645.87K)

I have diagnosed anxiety and for me something that helps is talking to/getting physical touch from a relative, do you have anyone like that around?

>Actually good advice

> Start chewing bubble gum
Yea that oughta help lol

i have done stuff the whole day until now, thought it maybe will be okey with a small pause

um my younger niece, I'd like her to touch me all over

no not really. i live a very lonley life

Well, I can't hug you and I don't personally know you, user, but... You're going to be alright. Your mind is just overworked and tired, and it's trying to tell you to relax and unwind for a while. You've gotta love yourself and be kind to yourself when you're feeling lonely. Listen to some of the music you like, hang out with your pet, and try laying down on your bed.

I'm also feeling anxious and agitated, I don't exactly know why, but my heart is beating really fast and I'm very dizzy, and distracting myself with Any Forums helps a bit. I believe in you.

Also fox.

Attached: 1644918180592.jpg (1018x1018, 102.31K)

now i really want a pet :( but thanks u very mucho. OwO

You should definitely get one! They're not very hard to maintain as long as you've got a yard and get something to... Uh... Castrate them!
I've got a huge doggo and a fatass bitch of a cat, and I love them so much. Cats also have a therapeutic effect on the mind. c=

Attached: received_546347016432008.jpg (1036x2048, 220.28K)

Try CBG -- not CBD

whats dat

Worth it user!

My dogs definitely make me a better person

CBG works by binding to both receptors where it’s thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain. Unlike THC, CBG has no psychotropic effects, so it will not give you a high.

Cannabigerol or CBG is being heavily researched. More and more hemp-based products are being made, but what is the difference between CBD and CBG? Scientists are continuing to learn about the many uses and benefits there are for products containing CBG hemp oil and CBG extracts. Hemp oil products, in addition to their CBG content, contain a wide range of applications for humans and animals.

I work in a shop that sells this, and it's more for the organs than the joints or muscles (like CBD is). Anxiety, ADHD, autism, digestive disorders, IBS... all helped by this cannabinoid

Dogs are super based, but God, they smell so bad. Cattos on the other hand smell so nice, like a pillow!

Whoa, now I've never heard of that one product before. I've heard that cannabis/marihuana could potentially have a great therapeutic effect on chronic conditions like joint pains, depression and anxiety, and that it even has an stimulating effect on autism.

Have you personally used it, user?

bump

Time to be a neet on meds and welfare, sit on the internet 20 hours a day

Ive had anxiety for the past week, I too could use a hug