Women over 30 do not count as real pussy

Women over 30 do not count as real pussy

Change my mind

Attached: lsc-ltm-7665-046.jpg (680x1024, 76.23K)

no. /thread

Lol I'm not going to change your mind.

Women over 30 know how to fuck in ways 20 somethings can't even imagine.

Sure, the 20 year old might have firmer tits, but she knows nothing about the art of love making.

So, what I've deduced is that OP is a faggot.

I am an expert on this very subject. 50/male. i date lots of woman, some in the mid 20's up to may age and from experience woman in theirs 20's don't understand anything about sex. they also lack the the feminine hygiene routine women in their 30's and 40's figure out.
My gf is 40 with a 25 year old body (and a toddlers brain...) but she is clean and knows how to fuck and loves a dick anywhere i put it.
i dumped a 27 year old who looked like claire robinson and have faded away from a few other 20 somethings because i was initially attracted to their looks only to learn, yet again, they aint got shit on a 35 year old.
Plus, tbh, there's lots of older woman who are fucking gorgeous.

40yo gf. 58 inches of fuck machine

Attached: Resized_20190822_104218.jpg (720x960, 411.9K)

You're only saying that because the cunt is a midget.

She's still used up pussy

Your gf hips are ridiculous, she has that hour glass body shape.

Older women are far hornier and are more experienced and adventurous in the bedroom than teens.

I like checking out cute teens but too many are hypersensitive SJW types that cry rape if you even glance at them, and older women are far less involved in that bullshit.

says the virgin jerking off to pics of sister.

It's perfect

Attached: Resized_20190525_084945.jpg (720x960, 528K)

im not sure why these larping faggots are praising 40 year old women, my first girlfriend at 13 y/o could fuck and suck with the best of them. I believe if a woman is in touch with her instincts, and uninhibited by her culture or psyche, she will be at least decent at sex

I can see you love showing her off (I don't blame you) lol.

You have to fuck midgets in order to feel like a big man.

Jesus Fucking Christ

Attached: lsc-ltm-7665-064.jpg (1024x680, 74.4K)

>hourglass figure
You mean brick figure, right?

i've had much better than any of those 4 women... have you?
i tend to believe the shit talkers are those who love and create the bbc threads.... the real cucks.

You must of missed the first pic user, she clearly has an hour glass figure.

you are right.

Some of my best fucks have been milfs in their 30s
Women in their 20s get ironically horny when compared to women in their 30s

Randomly bringing up "BBC" tells me you have nothing worthwhile to say.

I'm 38. I finally stopped hooking up with early 20's girls with daddy issues and hooked up with a 31 year old girl with daddy issues. holy fuck she is the best thing that's happened to me in the last decade and I'm going to wife her. Best in bed, best in a relationship, best all round.

you're right, I don't like arguing on the internet. you're clearly on a snow day so why would I bother with a child?

Also, calling people kids doesn't mean shit.