I asked this last night, but anyone here smoke H?

I asked this last night, but anyone here smoke H?
What’s it like?

Attached: 17D11936-BE29-4C2A-A998-0B3AB92E434E.gif (320x568, 1.96M)

No cuz I’m not a fucking loser

I do occasionally, essentially if my wife is gonna be out of the house for at least 6/8 hours. I use what I guess you would generally consider a “meth pipe” the shit I buy from niggers is most certainly fentanyl, so I scoop it with a paper clip and load it in the pipe and smoke bowls of it until I’m the level of high I want to be. Idk how people die from this. I guess obviously if you inject a whole bag, but if you’re not smart it’s your own fault I don’t feel bad for stupidity.

And I replied last night.
You know heroin is pure white, like cocaine, right user?

Attached: imgs_touch(88).jpg (1280x720, 57.57K)

It's just a spice like any other spice.

The thing of heroine is the withdrawals are brutal so people consumed more and they ended addicted and destroyed.

When I feel like it I buy quarter gram and I smoke it and there's absolutely no problem if you don't fall in the mistake of buying more the next day.

Attached: 1643562921711.png (1079x1833, 930.81K)

how do you fall in to that mistake ?

By fucking buying more you absolute retard.

You’re that cunt aren’t you
No need to be smarmy, look up the word ‘brown’ mate, it’s slang for H

Not respecting the danger of feeling the side effects of doing heroin.

this looks disgusting what the fuck is even the point? Unless the high makes jerking off and sex better there IS no point

Attached: sasha_grey_black_cock_addiction_2-2.jpg (320x240, 7.9K)

It's slang for stepped on 6 gorillian times by greedy niggers.

This guy gets it. I know atleast 10 addicts and they look like shit. Sure you wont die in the next 10 years... But boy oh boy what a life.
The only addict that doesn't look like shit is the son of a politician and he pays out the ass for dentists and facial surgeries. Disturbing shit.

Shit stain

You’re implying heroin can’t be brown, fuck off with your semantic autism, I didn’t even mention it in this thread, you want good boy points so bad you had to post it in a thread that doesn’t even mention the colour of the substance
Yeah I’ve heard of the withdrawals. Do you get any withdrawals when smoking just a little?
Nice

In Europe brown is hashish

It doesn't.

But coke does.

Yeah no, in Ireland brown is heroin

won't coke just make me panic and get paranoid?

or is fucking a girls throatpussy while high off coke the best thing in the known universe??

Attached: 88716640_035_f34e.jpg (854x1280, 179.54K)

Once you do it you’ll never forget it. Your entire life will feel empty, like a search for something you can never have.

Don’t do it user. I’m angry and tired and fucking hate myself every time I think about the first time I “chased the dragon”.

It's not semantics, it is truth. Cope about the cut all you want. Heroin is white as the driven snow.

Coke doesn't make your orgasm better it makes it just different but as intense.

lol fucking loser. Unfuck yourself

>Your entire life will feel empty
It’s already like that, how did you consume it?
Semantics autist

Bump

> buys shitty tar from mexico
> tells someone else to cope
Either get the good shit from the Hart Mountains in Germany or raw from Afghanistan. Mexican heroin is garbage.