The biggest fucking retard on the face of this planet is about to ban Russian oil imports and he is urging everybody in...

The biggest fucking retard on the face of this planet is about to ban Russian oil imports and he is urging everybody in the EU to do so as well.

Are you excited for $8 a gallon gas prices????

Impeach Sleepy Joe RIGHT NOW!!

Attached: 1613617511110.jpg (669x594, 80.71K)

I can’t afford rent you think I give a fuck about gas prices

the usa doesn't really import any oil from russia and the europeans aren't on board with that
i'll also have you know that the republicans are fully on board with this ban idea and even encouraging it because they think they can score cheap political points from being able to blame biden for increased fuel prices

Have you seen the batman movie yet?

>think they can score
Know they can score

Hey Russia, fuck off. Nobody here cares enough to get up off their asses and do anything about eight dollar gas prices. Most people will just stop driving, or walk everywhere. People who can pay for gas in the first place will pay eight dollars and they will bitch about it, but what we won’t do is give two shits about anything that happens to Russia.

but, but... It's a small price to pay for the freedom!Rr...right, guys?

1st of all, Impeaching him will do nothing. I don't know what your picture in, but It doesn't work the way I think you think it does.
Secondly, it isn't his soul decision to make. There is a reason we have checks and balances.
Thirdly, Almost all Major US politicians are calling for the ban On importing Russian oil. It's not Biden; it's everyone.
Try doing a little research before you get on here and spout off about politics because obviously you don't know jack shit.

What the fuck does this have to do with freedom, you ridiculous clown?

Hey Russian bot, can you help me with something?
Just a general populace know that Putin is a closet gay, or is it something the state media keeps under wraps?

Exactly. People will bitch but the most action you're gonna see is people reversing their ideas on opening a pipeline in their local area, & even that's unlikely unless it come with regulations to prevent the shit we've seen happen with other fracking sites near towns & cities but will still be cheaper & more respectful than bowing to Russia over gas prices. Will also provide jobs & help our own economy.

>2019+3
>paying for gas

Lets get you back to the retirement home gramps

Almost all of our government is completely corrupt and loyal to just about anyone, except us. The founding fathers gave us a solution to this.

They want to use foreign oil and Chinese manufacturing, so they can brag about fucking carbon emissions being lower here. When in actuality, they will be higher globally, than if we did it here. That should be all you need to know about how genuine their climate agenda is.

>except us
you mean, to you personally?

America abandoned Christianity and embraced the religion of the cockroach Jews.

Attached: jew dance.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

This isn't the 1830's grandpa you can't just flop & take an opposing stance based on your political leaning & use it as an attack when there's evidence of you supporting it.

So it's not Ukraine Putin wants, but to get his asset elected in 2024

STFU, retard!

Shhh don't scare poor Ivan with your facts and logic, Russian people don't learn a lot in school

found the GRU stooge. Enjoy your devalued ruble.

Republicans can. When someone points it out you just say "Fake News" and suddenly 30% of the base would die for you.

Attached: 1634209996452.jpg (266x189, 7.36K)

Literally bot speak. If you think this makes Russia look good it doesn't. I hope we sanction your country to poverty. I hope a civil war breaks out in Russia over this. You're a weak pathetic country that couldn't even take fucking Ukraine, do you really think you intimidate the rest of the world?

Gas is climbing because of EVs you fucking simpleton

the saudis could ramp up production and offset most of the pain, but the truth is they like what they see Putin doing.

back under your rock you slither cleetus

You brainwashed leftists will be our doom. The perfect useful idiots.

ukraine is a little cunt and need to cut the bullshit and go back to being part of russia, it was never REALLY its own shit anyway. fuck the clown faggot retard simping like he doesn’t have a limpdick. i will feel good inside when russia snuffs out ukraines clown fuck faggot retard

You can't be this fucking stupid.

Naw its the Illjewminati leading a paranormal backgammon campaign against the glorious motherland.

>Almost all Major US politicians are calling for the ban On importing Russian oil. It's not Biden; it's everyone.

They can't, thats the achilles heel of jewish globalism. You sanction others you are essentially sanctioning yourself because you didn't have the common sense to have your own supplies for national security.

Prepare for your Russian overlords

Attached: 1645844178555.jpg (2048x1526, 262.13K)

Found the Russian shill.

This nigga doesn't know about US oil lol

Attached: received_922881698597788.jpg (946x2048, 104.19K)

This whole thread is "Russia shilling" idk how you'd miss it.