Is anybody else perfectly fine with their 9-5 job? I like the structure and the lifestyle

Is anybody else perfectly fine with their 9-5 job? I like the structure and the lifestyle.

Attached: o-OFFICE-CUBICLES-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 542.37K)

Honestly I would be if I got a 9-5 basic office desk job. Pretty solid pay with benefits, same schedule, very structured. Last job I had was mainly remote and up to you to keep up and work. I wasn’t very good at that approach. I like the work environment structure

Yep, no problems here at all.

>get up when the day is quiet
>get to work before most everyone else
>comfy indoor work, not too hard, just busy
>get off work, pump up at the gym
>chat with rando qts
>get home, dinner
>feel like I accomplished something

Also three weeks paid per year is nice. It's like I'm cruising on easy mode.

The women searching for a husband is a plus

Also this, in an office setting the women looking for a husband is a high number

as a librarian,yes. I find my workplace and working overall,very comfy

I suck at every single job I ever hàd.
I hope they hire someone dumb so it could make me look good so the boss can get off my back.
I once worked at a some cuban restaurant on Grand Opening. It was great because everyone was new and equally fucking up all the time. Eventually they fired half of the team and found out they should had let me go also. To be fair they put me as a dishwasher only. They soon let me go as they didn't need a dishwasher. 2 years later they closed down.
I living that NEET life now. I woke up at 4am in cold sweat and feeling fear. If I was working today I would had most likely call in sick. Thankfully I can go back to bed and sleep as much as I want. People would pay to have the day off

that image is the most fuckng depressing thing ever

fuck you 21st century

Attached: thats no.jpg (364x439, 18.82K)

Fuck working ever. I’m neet I guess but I’m broke as fuck and my fat wife pays for shit and has a job or whatever and still let’s me fuck and cum in her

Would have*

what do you do every day?

>salary 40k a year

Yeah, you left that out.

Dont shit where you eat.

I do that every night

imagine thinking you need more than 40k/year for a fulfilling life

Thank you

Thanks. I'm surprised that is the only mistake I made...?
Not bad for just waking up and barely can focus the screen.

Yeah I make 130k as a software engineer le epic style. Very fulfilling work even though it's challenging at times. WFH is nice too.

I have a standard office job and I make $96k a year. get rekt.

You left out the part where you wake up and realize its all just a dream

Larp

Attached: Doubt.jpg (600x450, 60.5K)

to be honest i don´t like the fact that my life is determined by the clock and the fact that my effords are filling someone elses pockets, who has probably inherited the money that put him in that position, thats also pissing me off.

i mean why do i have to be part of the working class and some other wanker who had rich parents is getting even richer because i fucking work every day?

Attached: wrong.jpg (500x420, 21.88K)

My life is shit but I'm fucking an office girl who still doesn't realize that she could be making ten times what she's making now on only fans

Fuck that. WFH is based and I'll never go back in an office setting again.
>fuck waking up early
>fuck having to waste time on the commute
>fuck dealing with useless managers
>fuck sitting in a box with other good little worker bees
And most importantly
>fuck niggers

What does this mean exactly?

life isn't fair buddy. You have your lot in life and need to live it.

If you think $96k /yr is so unbelievable, then you are most likely a minimum wagie. Some would even say I'm underpaid for what I do (IT Management).

Network Engineer here.. I make $95k /yr.. I could make more somewhere else but I love my 15 min commute. I like the people I work with, we go to bars and strip clubs after work sometimes.