While I doubt China and India will be cooperating with each other anytime soon...

While I doubt China and India will be cooperating with each other anytime soon, I do believe that pushing Russia to China is an extreme strategic error.

Attached: 3351F463-C3B3-49C2-9A43-8D6D42494037.jpg (525x540, 86.67K)

China don't need Russian's natural gaz

>pushing Russia to China
What's wrong with that?

Attached: 1646737121179.jpg (1080x772, 123.34K)

Honestly China is going to become the top dominant super power at the end of all this. Between locking down our economy and the terrible foreign policy. We just handed global dominance to them

Cringe

It is cringe that the USA is dethroning itself. It’s always been said the downfall of the USA will be from within, not from foreign invasion or foreign influence

It was happening whatever. Nothing in life is forever. Empires grow and fall. People need to accept it's changing and make sure we have a planet to live on rather than who's the richest country. It's not even real.

I would have rather had a country that’s not authoritarian and a dictatorship be the leader in the world. It’s gunna change a lot of things having a communist country in the drivers seat. Like if you don’t think anything will change you’re worthless braindead

Thought it wasn't supposed to matter since crypto is a thing now.

>People need to accept it's changing and make sure we have a planet to live on rather than who's the richest country.
>letting China run the show
You must choose

I’m guessing that user is a China simp. When China runs the show pollution is going to be so much higher

China will just buttfuq russia while taking all their materials for cheap.

You guys are idiots. China has capital controls they use dollars for most if not all cross border purchases. Their foreign currency reserves are so high because the rmb can flatline any minute and they wont allow anyone to short it like faggot russia. Same with India. You can take rupee out of the country either. That's why USD is the standard it's used everywhere for a reason.

The US a country with the biggest prison population and the biggest "defense" spending and a nonstop track record of international war crimes is
>not authoritarian
and China which has some hardcore state capitalism where the working class gets raped regularly is
>communist country
education now a days is dead

Nobody trusts America anymore, when they can get sanctioned at the drop of a hat for even disagreeing with King Dementia Biden.

China is currently the biggest investor in renewables and nuclear.
2020 alone the installed 72GW of wind. That is more than 50% of the US total capacity and all in one year alone

>China don't need Russian's natural gaz
Yes they do, their industrial base can't live without it. China is using a lot of dirty coal, natural gas would be far better, and NG is used for plastics production.

China simps lol, fuckin worthless tankies

>international war crimes
You will never be a woman

>Being this mentally unarmed that your only possible response is
>U NEVA BEE WOMANZ ECKS DEE
Lmfao I see you're from Any Forums. How bout you go back there, lil Jamal?

China's going to rape everyone involved, including themselves.

>says some nobody on Twitter

Yawn

Russia has barely Spain's GDP, it's basically a third world country relying on gas and oil exports. And they're about to go bankrupt