Why do Liberals hate Male masculinity?

Why do Liberals hate Male masculinity?

Attached: Joe Rogan.jpg (959x639, 76.21K)

Like what's a good example?

Because they want to kill themselves but too chicken shit to do it. They want other people to do it

Attached: 1625238786731.png (447x442, 302.21K)

Insecurity.

Ehm. Social democrats are not true liberals.

Liberals are retarded but you guys aren't any more masculine than them.

Typing "nigger" all day doesn't make you a bad ass. It just means you type the word "nigger" all day.

America is a country full of trans faggots just nuke yourselves

>comes to a site populated by edgy teens and people pretending to be edgy teens
>surprised to see it

I'm not surprised, user. I'm just not going to add to his delusions that he's more masculine than the rest of us.

rest of us? I think you're lost libtard, reddit is that way --------->

why has you anus had so many dicks in it?

Id fuck you up 20 ways to sunday easily and put my dick down your throat just for sport faggot

I'm gonna stick my dick in your eye to lube it up for your dirt dry asshole. I'mma cum in your bussy, and the rest of your holes, and when I run I'll cut a new one in your throat and go fuck that one full too faggot

Id assert my dominance over you by wwe dunking on you bitch and leave you alone to cry like a bitch while I get some nachos and relax before suplexing you once the game is done.

I can assure you that I wouldn't fall under the category "libtard" for a variety of reasons

But I'm talking to somebody that's a couple points above being legally retarded, so I won't explain further.

you cant my armor is made out anti wrestle material so it's full of spikes and shit so I cant be grabbed while I fuck your armpit also my power level is maxiumum so dont even fucking try that infinity plus one bullshit you fag bag

Lesbian women still fawn over this guy. He gets thirsty twitter responses all the time like "I'm a lesbina but I would still let Henry split me in half"

Masculinity destroys them, its their kryptonite.

Attached: cavill.jpg (1400x1867, 272.75K)

you know what I just realized I'm talking to someone who is barely above being legally retarded so I wont even bother explaining further

Gay, like I'd even want to touch you because thats what gay homo fags do, you got spikes on your gay armor because they remind you of gay guy penises so I would just be standing from a mega distance and just ultra beam titties your way because your so gay youd die from seeing hot women cause your gay

fuck you got me

But if I type nigga all day it's OK, right? Asking for a friend who's totally not a nigger.

why is it so important for you to clarify that question?

why do you feel defensive little libtard?

Nerd, id suplex you in my sleep like randy macho man savage

Okay

because they're "inadequate"

They hate it for the same reason they hate everything vaguely successful - they don't have it and so claiming that it's evil and damaging makes them feel better. Once you've established that 'x' is evil and damaging why wouldn't you want to destroy it?

okay faggot

okay but whats one example

okay boomer

kys also

You're a dishonest piece of shit and not worth engaging with. Go dip your balls in battery acid before you cut them off.

okay, whatever you say boomer