FUCK YOU RUSSIA!

FUCK YOU RUSSIA!

She could've been someone wife or companion or a gifted model.

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-224123_Daily Mail Online.jpg (1080x2003, 424.18K)

and now she can be fertilizer

she was already dead so it doesnt matter

10/10
would adopt her and save her from this terrible world

it's shitty writing done by brainlet fucking americans, the soldiers shot her dead, they didn't shoot her corpse

roflmao , it's a war, get over it faggot
when americans were shooting people in iraq and afganistan EVERYTHING WAS COOL cause they were sandniggers, but as soon as this breaks out close to the west every moralfag start spurting out bs. Neck yourself
you sound like a god damn pedophile kys

she could have been trumps 5th wife

Attached: fistpump.jpg (600x338, 18.85K)

You know Ukraine has lost the war when they start giving naive americans bullshit propaganda stories.
Remember the woman that claimed saddam was tossing babies out of incubators?

> but as soon as this breaks out close to the west every moralfag start spurting out bs.
Because unlike the ME these are actual people getting hurt.

fuckoff ivan

In this context dead is an adverb modifying shot, not an adjective modifying girl. It’s confusing, especially for pedantic retards like yourselves, but not ungrammatical.

Anyone else wondering how the fuck they got this information? I mean it seems plausible but how do we know it's true?

>believing this propaganda
lmao, I haven't seen anything that isn't propaganda from either side, this whole conflict is embarrassing

>daily mail is british
The absolute state of bongs.

or she should have been groomed by Epstein or Harvey Weinstein AMERICA must Step up its Allowance of pedophilic billionaires.

Yeah i remember. and the stupid slaves in my country actually bought that retard shit, than wasted 20 years and their own kids lives as a sacrifice to jews. And we got NOTHING inr eturn but trillions of more in debt.

I love my countries landscape, but by god the people are such slaves, im sure the founding fathers would not even want to call us their own kids or even recognize us as america.

so they should have written "shot dead a 10-years-old Ukrainian girl " you stupid MF.

I totally believe it

>you sound like a god damn pedophile kys
lol, nobody is gonna kill themselves, and the little cunt is dead. all white girls deserve the same

Attached: 1641192347567.jpg (1439x1139, 315.06K)

Yeah! Americans never drone strike Afgans killing kids near a kindergarden. OH WAIT, THEY DID!

but those kids weren't white, so it doesn't count.

Attached: 1341467321089.jpg (1600x1201, 477.14K)