Has your GF ever said she was abused?

Has your GF ever said she was abused?

Attached: 1646572509410.png (828x1031, 402.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/how-to-hide-a-promiscuous-past/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I told her to say she fell down the stairs

Yeah, but I made sure she kept her mouth shut.

Oh look... an incel thread. Very unique to be an incel here on Any Forums.

Literally every woman I've known, including my mother, has said that they were abused. Either it's a shit world for women, or they're all liars. Both of which seem farfetched.

Attached: 1613775080624.jpg (580x435, 119.41K)

It's a shitty world for some women, and the rest just coast along on the shit train to get sympathy and come out ahead.
All in all, humans are cunts and whores, all of u no matter the gender. It's just that society only protects women.

If she's telling you that she's abused, you're not doing it right.

Attached: OJ.jpg (555x600, 135.31K)

"Said"? Why would I allow anyone in my harem to talk?

Attached: 909527611267497985.png (128x128, 17.77K)

Yes and I told her it was her fault

dunno since i never take the ball gag out her mouth

The problem with manipulating others is that when they find out youre done for good. You will never see them again.

Yes. And it turned out that she was the piece of shit all along.

Either they heavily embellish the truth or make it up entirely to manipulate things to their advantage. Sad for the ones who genuinely have been actually abused.

Attached: 1621291410145.jpg (259x195, 7.97K)

Ex of 2 years told her distant family I was abusive and that's why she left me. Made sure to only tell the ones I hadn't met, since they didn't know what I was like. Truth is she just wanted to fuck random dudes within a month of our relationship ending.

She ended it over text, too. Took months for her to even give me a reason, then finally told me we had too much sex and I never took her out anywhere. I was in fucking school, you dumb bitch.

No but she is being abused by me. Treating her like shit makes my cock hard and her pussy wet. Welcome to the real world.

Attached: 20220308_192850.jpg (270x369, 64.61K)

link nig
lulz.com/how-to-hide-a-promiscuous-past/

even as a joke that's not cool

Women are manipulators and liars one of the easiest ways to manipulate a man is to play victim. It's in mans nature to protect and defend well real men's anyway.

From personal experience
Every woman claims to have been molested or worse by their father/uncle/family member

Think their “destiny” is to have a stupid kid

They all take some form of muscle relaxers

>They all take some form of muscle relaxers
wat
>Every woman claims to have been molested or worse by their father/uncle/family member
I've noticed this, WTF. White women you mean.

death
taxes
white women craving bcc and claiming they got molestered

Of course I mean white women

Maybe the pills are a Midwestern thing?
But it’s so fuckin common

it's not a joke, some people are just like that

yes. people who really were abused seldom speak of it, and when they do, they are more or less indifferent to it, and sympathy is not what they expect or need.