What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1603208645912.webm (540x960, 243.48K)

she means that they're subhuman trash

She means she's another inbred white trash with no father, heavily influenced by nigger culture who will soon birth another inbred and then grow very fat before dying in her 50s.

Another virtue signaling tween that doesn't know shit.

What indeed...

Attached: 4827367181.jpg (640x896, 81.1K)

Its a white "U" meaning she chooses white men meaning "white people watching this"

That's an edited webm btw... There's a reason you always crop out the @

Attached: 37276262728.jpg (414x750, 41.43K)

Oh wow more Jewish race baiting

then post the original you faggot fuck

Can you read? Op cropped out the @ so you can't see the original.

oh so you're just making shit up and havent actually seen the original, so you dont know what it said before?

If someone cuts out the @ it means they don't want you to see the original. Why? Because it's probably edited.

if someone says "its edited" then that means they've seen the original. Not that you THINK its edited because of a crop, illiterate retard.

You can literally just reverse image search it to see that it's unedited

Lmao ok you can keep coping. I'm just saying, there's a reason op cropped it out and refuses to show the original. I wonder what it is...

You can't reverse image search a cropped video.

She is indirectly insinuating that she wants to be a single mother

You're literally coping by posting your saved photos of a naked dude because making fun of black people is the only way to make yourself feel less pathetic and fatherless. Post original or fuck off, cunt.

She means that she requires a larger than normal hoo-hoo-dilly in order to achieve climax because her cha-cha is just cavernous. See?

>Post original or fuck off, cunt.
I would, but op refuses to give me the @ for some reason...

Yes you can, retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20220308_054842_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 595.11K)