Would you fuck a qt who's really into you if you knew she had herpes?

Would you fuck a qt who's really into you if you knew she had herpes?
You get a long with her well, she's pretty cool
Would you fuck her/date her?

Attached: 1fc7a2240a2befe84b8f608cb51567a6.jpg (1000x750, 142.22K)

No you lonely fuck

Absolutely fucking no

Attached: 736484.jpg (377x316, 19.17K)

No way.
They have a pill for aids but not one for herpes.

Sure, i've had it since childhood already, so i don't care.

You got raped?

pls explain. I don't know much about herpies. Those are like a bumps on your dick? If you get them they will stay for the rest of your life or what?

Yeah they are for life. Very painful blisters that appear multiple times in a year

The virus stays in your body forever, but once you have the first outbreak of blisters its not much of a problem, very rarely flares up again. Wear a rubber and you'll be fine.

Nope, actually i have no idea where i got it from.

I did. Would have married her but she died. She was amazing. She only had one outbreak when she first got it and was always on Valtrex. I never witnessed any herpes at all. She was very up front about it before we fucked at first. No, I didn't catch it.

I did. Bitch didn't tell me until 2 months in.

Maybe, I'd have to do some reading up on it on the statistics, chances of contracting it, prevention etc

No, but I'd fap to her a lot.

Fuck no, if I had to do anything I'd just tell her to flash her tits and let me take a pic if anything, even then, she has herpes bro.

If the pic is related, I would have it on my face, because I would not be able to keep my face out of her ass.

lmao, newsflash guys. at least half a billion ppl worldwide has herpes.

in most cases you have no symptoms

if you kissed 20 ppl or had oral sex with 10 in ur life it's pretty much guarranted you have herpes

me and my gf got both types (which we only found out by having our bloods tested "just in case" b4 moving off from condom), neither of us ever had any symptoms

so yes, I would fuck a girl with herpes as long as it wasnt visible

if you're unlucky enough to have herpes that are symptomatic, you can treat the symptoms easily

we arent living in middle-fucking-ages

I'm a retard who caught the herp already so yeah

Attached: 1646478308765.jpg (726x960, 67.52K)

Good for you. There's a whole world of herped-up sluts you can bang with no worries. Kinda jealous.

dont listen to this roastie. herpes is a serious std that is not treatable. eventually she will suck your dick and there is a high chance of transmission. do not fuck around with whores buddy.

I think I have herpes and only had one outbreak. Thanks ex wife!!

Did for 4 years (raw dogged), didn't catch shit, just don't fuck when flared up.

You also know that you're almost certainly not contagious when you're asymptomatic, right?