She’s my cousin and I got her pregnant. She stopped the pill without telling me...

She’s my cousin and I got her pregnant. She stopped the pill without telling me. We’ve been fucking on and off the past ten years… Even when she was engaged to another guy.

Attached: D64416F3-4075-4350-A350-35175A19DD16.jpg (404x393, 36.8K)

how do you know its yours?

I’m freaking out right now. She wants to keep the baby. Not sure how I’m going to break this to the family.

Attached: 966836AF-45C1-4A7C-8E4E-07FD20B9B8B9.jpg (1137x1517, 972.15K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

For the past 4 months it’s been only me and her. She broke up with her fiancé 6 months ago

She fell in love with you and didn't want to be out about it.
She tricked you on purpose. You need to find out the fantasy in her head. It might just be from good orgasms.

Honestly I’ve been running it through my head and I think I’m in love with her too.

Her tits look amazing. How does it feel cumming inside her? I always regretted not fucking my cousin who showed me her pussy when we were teenagers

How did you start fucking?. Also is that her?? If so do you have more?

Honestly it feels better than anyone else I’ve fucked. I’m loose and I perform better. She’s got this compact soft fluffy thick body that just feels so good against my lap as she rides. And her tits just never get old for me. Can’t get enough of them.
Started just after senior year of HS. We weren’t as close but I was always attracted to her. Fantasized about her while thinking nothing would ever happen. Summer after graduation we hung out a lot as we had mutual friends and we got closer. We’d end up talking for hours until the morning. At the time I was trying to go out with her friend. One night we were at a bonfire and we had been drinking. Friends all left and it was just me and her. We decided to just lay out in my truck until we sobered up. Somehow started making out. Felt like maybe half an hour…Grabbing etc. she paused for a moment and when I looked down she had pulled her tits out. Just went to town on them. The next week we went out to the same spot again this time she gave me a hand job and I fingered her. Third time she gave me head. After that summer we parted ways for college and broke it off… but on winter break we started again this time full on fucking. Been like that ever since.

Attached: ACBB22A2-1CC5-485D-BF63-906FE010EA7F.jpg (767x389, 32.26K)

Fuck that’s hot. Does anyone in your family know? How were you able to keep it a secret? Also do you have any tips on how to approach a hot relative?

Also keep those pics coming.

I don’t think anyone knows but if anyone does it’s probably her mom. She may suspect. Our family lives in the Bay Area and she and I live in LA … we don’t technically live together we have our own places but whenever we aren’t dating she’ll come over to my apartment and sometimes I got to hers. We just enjoy each other’s company. We kept it discrete for the most part. First time we fucked was in her room. Her family was out of town for a few days I went and slept over. We took a bath together and she asked me to fuck her in the bathtub… made it easier to penetrate her. She cried the first time cause it hurt. I freaked out about the blood. The next morning was able to fuck her more briskly and she enjoyed it… usually we’d just have sex in my truck in an old secluded lot my grandparents own. One time we were close to getting caught was when I visited her at her college and we fucked in the dorm room. Her friend from HS showed up out of nowhere the same day as I was walking out.. we convinced her i was just dropping something off for her.

Attached: 460636EE-F1A6-4DEF-8020-1235AAE4C0B0.jpg (1102x1896, 1.13M)

Damn that’s insane you’re lucky af. Did you cum in her raw all the time? Any pics of her pussy?

Attached: 9491147F-7332-4FF1-A749-F6CE06FE9BC5.jpg (1170x1031, 776.58K)

Is this her? Holy fuck. She is fine as hell

Lol baby has higher chance being retarded

MOAR!

Then what's the problem? Just enjoy this life while you can. If y'all love each other then cherish that.

Tell her, "I know you love me."
Don't say it back or she will have her fantasies ruined.
Not yet, anyways. Give her time to be sure before you throw heavy words around.

And keep fucking the shit out of her. "If you're keeping the baby then I'm keeping you. This is what's happening."

>We’d end up talking for hours until the morning
The fuck. How does someone talk for hours with a girl. I can't even talk more than a minute until I run out of things to say.