What's up faggots and Any Forumstards the OG as FUGK mthr-bird-to-the-what-is-the-word IS BACK!!! yeah! i survived drug...

What's up faggots and Any Forumstards the OG as FUGK mthr-bird-to-the-what-is-the-word IS BACK!!! yeah! i survived drug addiction! the death of both my parents! THE WHOLE WORLD turning its back on me (seemingly so) homelessness! the general notion and entire world not giving a flying fuck and/or hoot! and a car flying off the freeway and slamming into me while trying to cross the street as the goat itself! WORD TO YA MOTHERS AND FATHERS! ya boi is still alive and kicking and nothing is ever going to bring me down to that rock bottom hellscape EVRAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
AMA
ive got pearls and havent even read A Pickle for the Knowing Ones
youtube.com/watch?v=UXWckTAw3JY

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb2862e88632012ac644978f4a.jpg (640x640, 106.08K)

SNAPCHAT BUMP! expect to see all-alot-atleast1 of my friends in here

Attached: qrcode_i.scdn.co.png (450x450, 6.48K)

How did your parents die?

great question. IDK if you ask me now but the addicted to drugs me would say 1 died of a broken heart and the other probably just couldn't live anymore/longer

Attached: donnyboi.jpg (1200x1500, 402.68K)

Overdose? What actually happened?

IDK. i didnt find them dead first and shiz got lucifiric cuz i was high at the time. the police questioned me for awhile and the reason is determined a drug OD

Attached: elect a clown expect a circus.png (500x522, 134.49K)

my snap chat

Attached: Snapchat-554185626.jpg (447x447, 129.77K)

Did you ever suck dick for drug $$$

Not to be weird, but did you supply them?

i shit you not day 2 of being homeless and my first time relapsing on the hardest drug known to man a 34 year old freelance actor offered to suck my dick and give me drugs so yeah no i didnt but i almost got my dick sucked for doing drugs pretty OG or OG as FUGK! air?

whats weird about that?
and do you mean drugs?
nah i was more a drug runner/middle guy who would run around with drugs but never sold any

Attached: hot sexy girl squad.jpg (1080x719, 328.52K)

I meant did you give your parents the drugs

saddly yes... and it got to the point where i had drugs and they would take them

also ''the' made your Q quiet weird

Do you other family? If so, where are they at now? Are you still in contact? Are they cool with you?

being a drug addict kinda made me live 100% of the time rather than 2/3's and ive seen a lot of supernatural phenomena if you want to ask me about that??? seriously guys i think you might be missing your 1 and only golden oppertunity to regain me as a bud for life rather than a evil/malice competitor after id say 3-6 months and i saw 3 sides of the coin (all of it) and know how badly jealousy may/can/will hurt so yeah ill try do this every once in awhile but please don't mistake my kindness for weakness

Attached: evandomingo.png (200x221, 84.67K)

all across the world bro bro! and yeah id say things are shacky/ akward but i expect thatll go away in time... ive seen the light and my destiny is bright so yes things are improving

you guys are either too scared or too good for/of me... which is it?

b/c we all have time and things to do and if you are just sitting there starring at this like me and dont feel how i feel when there is nothing to do JUST KILL YOURSELF
lol ;P
a lil welcome wagon Any Forums humor inside joke for you all
catchall: x kjk2

Attached: qrcode_www.thisiswhyimbroke.com.png (450x450, 6.51K)

Do you blame yourself for your parents death?

ok here is a question for all of you: did anyone/body ever go through anything similar that i went through or ever think or even relish the thought of me being homeless or DEAD!?!
aka are you my friends b/c cuz i went thru some shite and still have a mountain to climb and i put in the share url code into my phone and nothing popped up [can someone good with law or code tell me what that means]
further more yall need to speak out/up or get lost

Attached: 1646634333488.jpg (960x486, 50.97K)

fuck no. they made their choices and i looked up to them and loved them and they did indeed still love me till the day the passed on but what i do know is drugs are bad mmmmkay

Attached: 1200px-Mole_cricket02.jpg (1200x573, 78.95K)