No socio-economic bread?

no socio-economic bread?

>how much you make
>age
>profession

Attached: 60345064f62e56001c2f802e.jpg (600x337, 20.1K)

$100k
Financial advice auditor

$172K
Software Engineer

Currently interviewing hoping to pump the numbers up further.

What about you OP? Pay the tax before others do themselves.

Profession: Any Forums janitor
Income: $0.00/hr

Attached: 1646100916574.gif (554x400, 258.85K)

$130k
DevOps Engineer

Live in a low cost of living area so the dollars go far which is nice.

You gonna break $200k next jump?
Also any options?

Yet you have the most power on this board. Interesting how us wagies slave away to try to live an ounce of your life.

$0
Student in a law school

>options
What do you mean by options? If stock options no. Just have RSUs at ScamAzon at the moment. Had my first vest recently, so now I'm intending on leaving.

I have an offer atm for $210K but waiting to interview with larger companies to see if I can get the golden bag.

Chilling if you have no expenses.

Btw 22 is kind of young for lawschool no? As in you're doing it pretty fast which is good.

60k (average income is 25k where I live.)
Electro-mechanical Maintenance Technician/Team Lead

Little to no expenses. Having parents who didn't attend college while also performing well in school helps.

22-23 is around the median age for 1st year law students. Went into my undergrad at 17 while having completed a couple AP courses in high school.

Everyone knows that /b is neets and shut-ins with no jobs. Just call this a fantasy thread like it is.

Attached: unknown-3.png (563x528, 366.26K)

Nice! Hope you get your bag now that you're past the clip.

€ 18k
lawyer

Feels bad man. You americans have very high incomes

That's good bro. I took 5 years for my bachelors because I didn't know wtf I wanted to do. So I graduated a year late with no internship experience due to the sudden academic shift.

That's good. Enjoy it. College is awesome, I didn't even do anything other than study and hang out with friends I loved it.

Unfortunately user more and more people are becoming normies. Tough times, but a mans gotta get off the board sometimes to work in the cagie.

65k technician
25 years old I want a work from home job like all of these free coders. Currently saving up for a house hopefully I get converted to full time and don't get fired/sick/die.

Praying for it. I fumbled the bag tremendously last year interviewing at larger companies. Hoping I can secure it this year without performance anxiety. My blood pressure goes up whenever I do an onsite interview.

Yeah but if you're living good who cares. If you got a house, savings, and don't have to stress about living pay check to pay check you made it.

I legit have to budget strictly because my parents are broke and I'm the first College grad of my family. I'm a walking stimulus check liable to give out.

Just #learntocode bro. Easier than ever with all the YouTube videos.

America has high expenses that (some) other countries take care of, like a nationalized healthcare and welfare programs as well as public transportation. Many Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and a single unexpected medical incident can bankrupt a whole family.

Many cities and towns require an automobile to even hold a job because of zoning laws restricting anything but low density housing.
Changing jobs changes healthcare benefits because it is tied to employment.

Not that other countries are perfect or better, rather the costs are shifted here. We pay high taxes and still have to pay more for basic services.

I changed careers last year (37 now) and took a step down in pay, but I'm overall happier.

Then:
$95k
Digital Marketing Manager

Now:
$65k
Game designer

Why are you happier? Is it better work or working environment?

This I make 65k a year and have no Healthcare because the government already takes out $400 a week I am taxed more for being a single male and onto of that no crap insurance is like $100+ so fuck giving 1/3 to some scam that isn't even fully covered if I get sick well I hope I don't die.

$50k a year
Private Security

What are the benefits like for that? Why not policing? My friend decided to be a police officer for the pay + benefits and eventual pension, then maybe move into security later.