What's a good substance to use when you work in programming/ math but you have brain fog or fatigue

What's a good substance to use when you work in programming/ math but you have brain fog or fatigue.

I work at a very complex job where I need to use my brain all the fucking time. But I always feel foggy and disconnected.

I used kratom and it worked for like 1 month. Then it made the fog worse and I have not felt right since then. I've been off it for a year. Not responding to trolls.

Attached: dd.jpg (1200x675, 146.78K)

Definitely not Xanax.

Hard problem: go for a walk.
Stupid managers: alcohol.

Try adderall

I did Ritalin
it worked, but made me a fucking zombie.

find another job lol idiot.

Caffeine
Other stimulate have to many side effects
IE at first drugs like coke, meth, Adderall, they work at first but after a couple months, but,, the side effects are so bad that you are worse off than you started.
I speak from personal experience

modafinil had a name a few years ago as the "smart drug". I've heard conflicting stories, but it can work for some.

that said, what you probably need is to do some fucking exercise and get a good nights sleep. Lay off any substances for awhile.

Try eating less and excercising/sleeping more. Also drink coffee and juice.

Notice how my grammar is atrocious?
That's the side effects I'm talking about.
Caffeine is best.

Microdoses of lsd

Poopsmoking butthash. That’s what real men do. Everything else is for faggots and pussies. If you smoke week or drink alchool or sniff cock or any other faggot ass drugs then you should kys.

try nutmeg bro it will blow your mind

Microdosing is a fucking meme. It’s placebo at best and you might aswell do a normal dose rather than doing a stupid low dose thinking it will have any meaningful impact on your production, creativity or what have you.
Smoking small amounts of weed would probably yield better results at that point.

>poopsmokingbutthash

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-192431.jpg (137x161, 15.13K)

Attached: photo.jpg (900x899, 95.89K)

> microdosing is a meme
> microdose weed

I've heard of adderall helping, but i also heard it's addicting so I don't know. I might try it.

I exercise a few times a week though. My brain just feels fuzzy bro. My sleep scedule sucks though. Haven't done any substances for a year. Not even drink

based and colonialpilled

Anyone seen those shit ass ads on reddit for alpha brain? Is that a fucking meme or does it do anything.
Inb4 reddit fag

Modanafil is okay, adderall is good for short bursts but I ran into a dependency issue with it. Adderall xr was the sweet spot, 20mg once a day and don't eat as long as you wanna work was the key for me. Outside of that some diet pills did the trick but more side effects (sweating, racing pulse etc) which was distracting. If you end up getting some xrs and like energy drinks, drink them SLOW the crash is compounded. Hope the best for you user I know that feeling and it sucks, losing your edge and fighting to get it back. Oh! And don't take it every day, I take it weekdays and take at least one day on the weekend off to make sure tolerance doesn't build up.