Am I being creepy?

Am I being creepy?

So I met this girl on tinder. She's 18. I'm 25. I actually accidentally swiped on her because I wasn't paying attention but said whatever and messaged her. We hung out at my place, didn't have sex or anything. Not really into that honestly. But regardless, I don't know if this is creepy or not.

We're not like, a couple or anything, not yet at least. But we've been on one date and have another one planned. And at first I thought it might be creepy to date an 18 year old when I'm 25 but she's also already a mom and has been out of high school and was almost homeless and is about to have her place. She's done basically everything I have by now, but like seven years earlier. So as far as maturity and life experience we aren't really all that different, if anything she's more mature and has experienced more.

But then I found out that her birthday is January - same month as mine. So after getting to know her, but not like, falling in love or anything, but wanting to pursue further dating, I learn that she was literally 17 until this past January. And I was 24.

So I really don't know how to feel about this or how anyone I know would feel about this. I really like her and really liked her when I knew she was 18 but the fact that she is recently eighteen somehow makes it more creepy.

Thoughts anons? Am I being creepy as fuck or like is this normal and fine?

Attached: plo9052w70m81.jpg (750x621, 55.46K)

if you choose her, and it's not just banging then you have to hang out with her 17 year old friends. yes creepy

Yeah you're a little creepy but don't worry about it. You're both adults. The biggest red flag isn't her age but that she's a mom

Damn lol didn't even think about that

Tbh I haven't really asked about that because I figure it was probably a lot of drama she doesn't wanna talk about. She's had a pretty rough life compared to mine.

Kys faggot. She will cuck you as soon she realizes how utterly beta faggot you're

She's been used and abused already.

Up to you if you want to pursue.

I’m 44 and almost exclusively date 18-23
You’re fine

Do any of your/their friends seem to care about the age gap?

> Do any of your/their friends seem to care about the age gap?
Their parents tend to fucking hate it
No one else cares

At this moment I’m texting a 19 year old who I met [redacted]
I finally won over her mom but her dad still doesn’t want to meet me lol

it isn't creepy fir 25 to date 18 man, dont worry
people will look at you and say "damn!!! two young adults.. i wish i was that young again" you dont really start to look different till 30something so it's not like youll have social shame for dating 18 man
plus it's hella age appropriate, yall are gonna understand the same memes and shit

Motherfucker what?

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-060400-085.png (874x1067, 691.02K)

>didn't have sex or anything. Not really into that honestly
Fag
You go plow that 18 year old puss, you go do it gentlely then hard, you do it as much as possible, you do it for all the anons that never got 18 yer old pussy.

Attached: EC5D8AAF-9732-4F21-8A95-3D1EDD640716.jpg (612x612, 61.6K)

nah, 25 is fine dude, especially if she is a mother already. Personally i'd hit it, quit it, and make sure she didnt know how to find me, but if you are looking for something more, i say go for it.

Don't let the age thing bother you if you like her.

this, this is the creepy part. And I can guarantee she is going to want some good fucking, so if OP doesn't deliver, she is just going to take his money, and fuck someone else.

Well I'm just not into it right now because of some issues I need to see a doctor about lol. I can't actually cum, it's a whole thing I've been dealing with. Seeing a doctor soon about it. Once that's taken care of I'd be more open to it probably, but I do want to actually see each other for a while first before doing something like that.

What meds are you on?

None ATM. Tbh this has been an issue for a while now and I've just been so insecure about it that I haven't done anything. Basically I can have sex just fine but then I'll have a massive fucking urge to piss and have to get up and do it. I can cum outside of sex, it's the act of fucking that does it. And if the girl is riding me then it still happens but it takes longer. It's weird as hell. I know I shouldn't be insecure about it but I've finally decided to see a doctor for it.

You are not fine

This

I dealt with this. No one cared. Enjoy your life but be warned. This chick will probably be a burden and or cheater. So Always remember to stay on your own grind and don't expect it to last. If it does though.. bonus.