My girlfriend has no sex drive, and i have an big dick

My girlfriend has no sex drive, and i have an big dick
what gives?

Attached: ForFucksSake.jpg (624x416, 24.9K)

unless she's 60 she has a sex drive, and if she's not getting the pipe from you then she's getting cream pied by black dudes on the weekends. Sorry bro.

NEVER date a girl with BPD

A few questions. Does she work? How stressful is the job/schedule? Does she do drugs/alcohol? What does she do on her free time? How long have you been dating? Have your proposed marriage to her? What are your races/ethnicities? What is your BMI? What is your yearly income?

but she told me she loves me

change gf

>he thinks that means something
doesn't matter how real it feels, user

If that was true she would love your dick, and she dont. She just wants you around so that she can feel safe, and in control. This is common, not the standard but common. Some woman like keeping a low tier man around that they can dominate over while they cheat with the men they actually want. it usually stems from sexual or domestic abuse, so they never want to be a position where a man has power over them again.

Yes she works
yes she is stressed
She used to do lots of drugs and alchhol, but now she's clean for 3 years
She just stares at her phone on her free time
we have dated a year
she wants to marry me
We are both white
I am 6'1 and 160 lbs
i make less than 50 k

she tells me it's her meds that lower her sex drive

Jesus, there's so many red flags here.

i want to, but i feel bad if i break up wit her, she is obsessd with me

ultimately only you would know if this is true or not. I would just ask, is she the dominate one in the relationship? big red flag if yes.

Just break up dude, you both incompatible with each other. If you want last ditch effort, host a nice staycay, if she still doesnt put out, just leave.

This. I just got out of a relationship with one. It’s a frustrating nightmare

yes, she doesnt let me drink or smoke weed
she texts/calls me non stop when im out
she forced me to move in with her

She needs to exercise. Or get pregnant. She has plateaued in life and has gotten bored/depressed. If something doesn’t change her outlook for something long term to look forward to, she will return to drugs and sex with stranger because she craves stimuli.

All that with no sex?
You're dating a Karen in the making, sorry bro

yeah she's fucking other dudes and wants to use you as homebase. Leave and find somebody undamaged, girl is fucked in the head

true. she's getting fat and refuses to brush her teeth
she tells me she gets less cavities
hen i tell her tht her breath stinks she flips out. tells me that people used to say the same thing to her, but claims that her bad breath went away after quitting smoking

>isn’t brushing her teeth
Thats a sign of very dangerous depression. Not your average depression, but the dangerous kind

when i get frustrated, she complies an just lays there while i fuck her with a condom on. she tellls me to hurry up and finish

how do i get out? we just moved in together, and i threw out all my possessions

the hurry up and finish part is kinda hot ngl

okay lol you're just trolling at this point, nobody with any sense would stay in this relationship.

damn, checked

literally not trolling. i've never been in a relationship before

are you a homo?

I would argue you still havent been if this is true. Get her out of your house

Don't get wrapped up in her user, know your worth.