My gf broke up with me and like a week later she started to date someone else and their going out now...

My gf broke up with me and like a week later she started to date someone else and their going out now. She tried to be my friend and said she only met him after. She said they haven’t done anything yet but I feel like they have. I’m getting over it but don’t know how to shake the bad feeling.

Attached: 3C46DB04-A375-420D-BC96-259D84EF5234.jpg (938x1298, 153.55K)

(Pic not related)

Youll never get over it if you keep talking with her in any way
Block her on social media and try your best to forget her
Trust me

Don't get cucked bro. You might still lover her or w/e but there are other girls out there you can put your meat in, that shit is disrespectful imo. I mean be a man about it is all just tell her you don't feel comfortable hanging out with her because your split put a bad taste in your mouth. If she gets defensive just be like "ok" don't make it an argument.

>She tried to be my friend and said she only met him after.

This is a lie, she probably scoped him out before y'all ended. And don't be friends, it gives her validation and makes it harder for you to move on.

>She said they haven’t done anything yet but I feel like they have.

They have, possibly during your "time " together.

>I’m getting over it but don’t know how to shake the bad feeling.

got the right idea. Learn some red pill and work on yourself, try to learn what went wrong and do better. And DON'T be bitter, it's just gonna make it harder.

She was never yours OP. It was just your turn.

She has done something. All girls lie about this.

Do yourself a favor and ignore her for a minimum of 3 weeks. This includes if she texts you first, ignore that shit.

Trust me. I have no way of proving you should but please just trust me. If you don't, you are 100% going to make an asshole out of yourself

in the words of the spirit of truth...

Attached: ezgif-5-3df47550fc.gif (320x222, 1.91M)

Did this. So far so good.
Over time I’ve noticed how cold she became whenever something comes up she doesn’t like. It was like that with my ex. Women can be cold hearted when they stop loving you.
Hopefully it isn’t a lie, and she’s telling the truth. People need to retain some dignity don’t they? Or is that too ideal?

this solid advice is a far cry from 2010 Any Forums. back then ya have been bullied into killing yourselves.

I'm proud of you all. respect.

I will. What happens after 3 weeks?

How does it feel to be a cuck?

>this solid advice is a far cry from 2010 Any Forums.

Aside from the ridiculous mods that ban for bullshit, some of us outgrow the flaming and just want to help. It might have to do with outgrowing angst.

>back then ya have been bullied into killing yourselves.

I save my hatred for jews and troons. Don't forget the mission user.

Recently went through a similar thing. Delete everything that reminds you of her. Pictures, texts, mail, clothes, etc. Even change your commute if need be. Out of sight out of mind.

No need to block, just unfollow. Maybe you left your favorite ice maker mould in her freezer and would like it back.

I got over it in a few(about2) weeks. Was tough at first but realized many things. Up to you to figureout

Nvm
Just bloxk her. Target has ice moulds on sale

Ignore her as well. Say ur peace

It’s all lies. She knew him before and fucking his brains out as we speak. Move on

Hold* ur peace

Typing like inbread

Agreed. It’s actually been helpful to hear sobering advice.
This is reasonable. I’ll get rid of everything. Or at least put things in a box and away.

Two things happen. You'll realize you're absolutely fine without her and there's a good chance she'll come crawling back to you. Both happened to me and I married her, but by choice - that's the important part - it's your choice. It's super hard to hold out and ignore but you're better off either way for doing so

>a week later she started to date someone else
They were already dating and she wanted his cock so she broke up with you most likely the same day so she can pretend like she's not a whore.

from the way you wrote your post I can tell you are young, maybe not even 20 yet.

please believe me when I say there is a literal sea of pussy out there.

listen to the other anons in this thread and stop communicating with her completely, starting right now as you read this. delete all of her info.