What does a woman's butthole smell & taste like?

what does a woman's butthole smell & taste like?

Attached: lrd4wmlnqf1811.jpg (3024x3981, 692.11K)

like bags of sand

Shit and AIDS, literally.

fags
sweaty and slightly like pussy because of the proximity, but altogether arousing

Fresh and clean all nice assholes taste like cumin or a newly sharpened led pencil.

Attached: lesbian analingus sex.jpg (825x698, 48.79K)

its like licking the tip of a 9V battery

Dustin delicious, pure ambrosía m8, if you havent got that delightful taste in your mouth go rigor now out there and get it

>sweaty and slightly like pussy because of the proximity, but altogether arousing
This.

If you find it repulsive you're either fucking girls with bad hygiene, or you're a faggot.

All signs point to faggot.

Pork. Uncooked pork.

nailed it

Pennies

takes one to know one, faggy kid

This. If you want the real smell, you have to rub it with your finger and then take a sniff off of it.

Taste: butthole taste
Smell: butthole smell

there you have it, user.

if the butthole expresses a gas, it smells like shit.

preeeeety basic, user.

smell gud
taste gud

farts

heavenly

There's something great about a slightly smelly butthole on an attractive and otherwise hygienic woman.

how come you've never actually been with a woman and you're talking?

I consider myself somewhat of an expert on this. It depends on a lot of factors. Of course the main factor is how long it has been since she showered and/or shit. Then you have the shape of the woman's ass. Some women have kinda shallow assholes that are barely obscured when their cheeks aren't spread. These tend to be more aired out an less musky. Others have really deep assholes, which get really musky. You also have to consider how wrinkly their asshole is and whether or not they have any hemorrhoids, both of which contribute to a stronger scent. What they're wearing has an impact on it too (similar to pussy smell).
My favorite has got to be after she's been in a swimming pool and has taken a shit earlier in the day without showering. The pool water gets rid of the built up stank, and the slight hint of chlorine makes it smell amazing.

bro i thought i was a freak, but this...