Has anyone ever saw a gnome before?

Has anyone ever saw a gnome before?
I wanna hear your story

Attached: BB8457D6-0166-4BA5-A7E6-425C846C5B3B.jpg (682x400, 23.21K)

I was hiking about in the woods in the Northwest. I went off the trails and hiked above the hills and trees, and i found small cave openings. I went into the cave, but it did not go very deep. It terminated with a hole that let out to a sheer cliff, with a steep gradient inside the cave making it easy to slip out of the cave and down the cliff into the rocks below. I found a 30 year old beer can in there, half buried in the sand. i ascended back out of the cave and kept going up. I noticed there were a lot of small trinkets and plastic pieces in the mulch. This was strange. I thought to myself "Why woyld someone put it in the ground like that? Plastic is bad." There were pieces of tv remotes and bottles mixed with wood chips and leaves and dirt. I came to rusty barbed wire and cobwebs surrounding a camouflaged tent that lay abandoned with cans of beans, rusty but unopened. Stranger yet, there were small foot prints in the dirt leading up to the tent. It was getting dark by now, so I headed back to the main trail, however this encounter led me to believe that goblins or gnomes perhaps kidnapped a man who was camping and held him prisoner.

Attached: IMAGE 2022-03-07 21:05:45.jpg (768x576, 32.76K)

>I found a 30 year old beer can in there
>There were pieces of tv remotes and bottles mixed with wood chips and leaves and dirt. I came to rusty barbed wire and cobwebs surrounding a camouflaged tent that lay abandoned with cans of beans, rusty but unopened.
Always creepy when you go to somewhere other people have been but you don’t know when they were actually there…

Well I can kind of explain the plastic. It was mixed in on purpose like dirt fillings when they do landscaping. This was closer to the trails so it was managed and landscaped by the city, also kind of close to a residential place. There were wooden pegs in the ground to hold up these long tubes made of some kind of cloth full of dirt and woodchips and plastic, probably to divert water into certain places going down hill. What I do not understand is why they put plastic in there on purpose. Just seems so wrong to be putting all the plastic in there on purpose. I literally could recognize pieces of direct tv remotes mixed in. The bags ruptured so it was all going into the environment.

Attached: lunarWreck.jpg (2418x2989, 1.5M)

The beer can was older than the city around the area, as the can was probably from the 80s whereas the city was not incorporated until the 90s. Back then the only thing in this area was a strange pyramid shaped government building that was built in the 60-70s. It is called the ziggurat, but technically is called the Chad Holdfeels building (Not really but no doxx plz)

The ziggurat is a very mysterious building. Probably hiding gnomes in there.

The ziggurat has multiple abandoned parking lots around it with broken up concrete and dead trees. The building is largely empty. It is said that it belongs to the IRS now. The general public are not allowed inside, but there is a daycare attatched to it that has a playground, busses, etc... but its always empty. That is an alarming part.

> digits

Attached: 1435091340481.webm (480x360, 969.11K)

You found a hobo camp

I saw a moss person outside my window after I meditation.

Those digits suggest a high probability of paranormal activity.

You survived a goblin cave.

Triple double means yes. It was goblins. Goblins are real I have seen them.

>006600
Nice. Also good to finally find out what habbened to my remote

Could be a hokes. Interesting read though

>Goblins are real

Attached: 328.jpg (861x1148, 317.6K)

The part where im in the pacific northwest is fake. Everything else was the truth. The tent, the plastic, the parking lot, all of it.

Yep. See him everyday

Attached: 43ce5e77-4e4d-41d9-b852-a567ea3a7dcb.fbf758f150685dccec251e8de685e579.jpg (1600x1600, 190.45K)

OH MY GOD THERE HE IS

yes i have.
this is a photo i took in the 4th grade of them stealing my underpants. Parents put me on some serious shit because of it.

Attached: gnomes-blog.jpg (1000x667, 220.74K)

NO. but i have seen a ghool before.

I was maybe 15, innawoods.
The sun was high, gentle breeze. Then everything stopped. Birds stopped chirping, no insect noises. Had no fucking idea.
Then I saw it.
A fucking GNome.
It was maybe 4 feet tall with no clothes on.
I got a little closer and thought fuck it. Clearly it had titties, so I decided to not let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity pass me by.
Without a second thought I reached out and grabbed one of its titties. The bastard thing bit me so I clubbed it over the head with a log that was nearby.
It was out cold.
Suffice to say, that day I had my way with an unconscious female GNome and came over its face.
Good time all round.