Hey faggots! What's the easiest way out? (no car, also euopoor)

hey faggots! What's the easiest way out? (no car, also euopoor).

Asking for a friend.

Attached: horrrrroor.jpg (1440x1800, 305.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zjuDdysOL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no way out.
Death is limited. Life is eternal.

Cool picture. Nore like that or sauce?
I'd recommend gun.

Wait wat? Isn't it he other way round?

Europoor don't own guns...
Nah. It's just random picrel

But srsly user. Since one week, i drink 1ltr of vodka + 5 beers a day. I am sick of it.

War sucks, humanity sucks, i suck

Attached: Shrug-Emoji.jpg (598x374, 13.08K)

It will suck but it wont take long and you probably wont feel much pain just some panic, but strap a bunch of weight to your legs, jump from a bridge.

Bonus you become fish food if noone sees you do it, might be good to serve some purpose in life you feel me?

That sounds right for some reason. But hard to fulfill i guess?

Also Drowning isn't exactly painless

Nevermind anons. Godspeed, and never change, you fillthy motherfuckers!

There is no such thing as death.
When you "die", time will pass so fast from your perspective that you'll be born again as soon as you notice it.
That's why you don't remember the 13 Billion years that passed since the birth of the universe, you can't NOT EXIST.

There's a video of Leo from Actualized dot org on Youtube that talks exactly about that. I'll try to find it.

Yea but you eventually just pass out. Maybe shoot up then push yourself off the ledge? I'm no expert but id go sober, I also feel like if I were inebriated id probably change my mind

isn't this just Scientology?

I think it's this video, but there's another video which is unlisted:
youtube.com/watch?v=1zjuDdysOL8

Bitter almonds. Or find a tall building.

The man baby recognizes the waste that has been his life up until that point. Suicide constantly runs through his mind, but he's too scared to actually go through with it. His body language only further emphasizing his lack of confidence and self-esteem.
He's in a sexless relationship with a woman he hates. Tissues litter under the bed from him venting his frustration. His life is plagued by his regrets that he covers up as best as he can, as seen by the rat at his feet.
He hates his girlfriend, and imagines taking her out first before proceeding with himself. She's nothing more than a ever-expanding parasite, leeching everything from him and all around him. In bed she's nothing but a cold life corpse, even as she pretends to exude warmth with an almost mocking touch. She knows how bad his mental state is, yet, she only truly cares about herself. He was just the one she had to settle for after being defiled and turned rotten long before meeting him.
When he looks into her empty eyes he can see how empty and shallow she is; soulless.
His eyelids weigh heavily as he struggles through each day; the life already drained from them. Even sleep offers little respite because when he dreams it only reminds him of everything he will never have. The only warmth in his life are the tears streaming down his face.

the door out, probably

Attached: 1623527238015.jpg (1920x1080, 96.61K)

Attached: 1623527238020.jpg (1920x1080, 97.68K)

Be Ukrainian and walk down the street

God damn, man.

Attached: 1579732821830.jpg (1080x1080, 153.37K)

Get some street drugs. Do them all.

I've always wondered if sticking a syringe needle in a vein and sitting in a bathtub full of water to let the blood drain out would be painless.