Get off your welfare you idiot

Get off your welfare you idiot
bahahahaah childish LOSER!
you're a waste of space fucker. Welfare is lowest of the low.
You're sucking government tit! Hahaha

Attached: 18009.png (1158x1070, 888.57K)

Better than cucking myself for a boss.

I'd suck your cock too if you could afford to give me money.

Yeah and wtf do you do faggot?

No. No it's not LOL!. You are literally the government's fleshlight if you are on welfare.

People on Any Forums commit suicide all the time. Why don't you go join them you worthless loser? Seriously you are a worthless fucking faggot living off my taxes. Merry Christmas! Happy birthday! All the presents you ever got I contributed to in some way. The food you are eating is my food. You're welcome.

I run a lumber company that I inherited from my late father.

No stipulations.

Don't care.

>lumber company
Thats so clever Im not even going to out you.

You're an insecure blue collar beta male trying to inflate his ego by talking down to literal basement dwelling autists. Nobody envies you

The thing that amazes me is the amount of people he snags with it. The people who come here now are so fucking stupid it’s just unreal. They don’t give a single shit, they open up their throats and let him just fuckin dump load after load, they keep coming back for more to.

Here's the thing. I should be allowed to enter inside a welfare person's home whenever I feel like. I mean shit, I practically own their possessions anyway, my taxes fucking paid for it lmao. Your belongings are really my belongings actually. The working class should be allowed to enter into where any welfare loser resides and interact with his things.

go post the video games are for losers one over to see how ya do with it. You’ll get better and bigger bites their.

Well tbf welfare checks are for nogs. If you're white and receive welfare checks you're no better than a nog

Easy, hard charger. I didnt say I was on welfare. I own a funeral home in Las Vegas.

The way you talk; it’s almost like you think you’re the only one paying taxes. Also, you sound like a fucking faggot.

This isn't bait, retard. I actually own a lumber company and I've owned it for well over a decade. Yes video games are for losers but that's not my entire point I'm trying to get across with this thread. The point of this specific thread is to ridicule welfare losers.

Matter of fact some faggot welfare fuck tried bumming a cigarette of me today outside of a fucking home depot and he was white. Lmao. Jesus christ. So I told him get out of my face you worthless slime and get a job. Im sick and tired of feeling sorry for people like you. Sink or swim, faggot. Don't ask for help from me anymore.

>This isn't bait, retard
dude you can fool most of these idiots, they are seriously retarded, but I know what you’re up to. And ya know what!? It makes me want to take a fucking SHIT, down your GOD DAMN THROAT

Yeah....Ah jeez, man. Getting free money for food and being granted the freedom not to be a wage slave is totes an embarrassment dawg. For reals. Ah jeez man. You really got my gears gunked up.

Whoa calm down bud. This is about welfare bunnies and taxpayers rights.

Wage slave is a dogwhistle for niggers and homeless people. I guarantee you are not happy with welfare. I would rather suck the dirtiest smelliest cocks in history than be given a single welfare check. You know how fucking embarrassing it is to be on welfare? Lol, that's even lower than being a pedophile.

Wait..even a pedophile?

Pedophiles are awful people too. However they don't even come close to the awfulness of people on welfare. People on welfare are the literal lowest of the low. Not even kidding you. You can take meds to help fight against pedophilia at least, however there's no meds to cure lazy people. Lazy people should be fucking butchered in the streets like animals.

what this picture from?

Casper Meets Wendy. It's Pauly Shore.

>I would rather spend triple the effort for 85% less free time and the same amount of pay toiling my life away with busy work to make me feel like I'm a productive member of society.

Nice. How long have you been on Copium?