What is the worst board on Any Forums?

What is the worst board on Any Forums?

Attached: 9E66BA79-A9B3-4626-9E9E-BD70A15E885B.jpg (1125x1188, 1.08M)

they froze /qa/ so I don't know anymore

Any Forums for sure

/aco/

Any Forums

Why?

I'd say /trash/ but it's containment
Any Forums then

Any Forums obviously

/x/

this
half of the posts on that board are literally some deranged and low iq ramblings about the jews or the "globohomo" and you can easily have higher quality discussions on politics and current events even on Any Forums

/soc/ has the people most deserving of death

verification not required

Attached: 1646703848972.png (657x527, 188.18K)

dilate

/x/

This.
/soc/ is peak pathetic

this is what i mean, Any Forumstards have absolutely nothing of value to say
if this were to proceed organically, there's about an 80% chance that you'd next post a stale tranny or npc meme or call me a cuck

Attached: 1641832246275.png (1853x3835, 503.18K)

Gotta agree with this assessment

spbp

/qa/ got co-opted by soijak.party and lefty/pol/, who in turn decided to engage in crossboard raiding. The minute they turned their sights to Any Forums the entire board got purged and locked. Still paled in comparison to when the bratva decided they wanted to raid Any Forums, /x/ and a couple other board in the 2010s, and was nowhere near as entertaining as the times that Any Forums tricked Tumblr into raiding Any Forums.

wut

Any Forums
Any Forums
Any Forums
/gif/

Course they treat you with hostility. You're hostile to them so they respond in kind. Perhaps the problem isn't the Any Forumstards so-called?

Any Forums was never good.

Attached: 1626977032396.jpg (1125x1188, 202.01K)

/pol no contest.

>here near as entertaining as the times that Any Forums tricked Tumblr into raiding Any Forums.

internet historian did a great video about this. I remember the 2005-2008 4chans and it was retarded as fuck then. I dont know what tumblr thought it was going to accomplish.

NIGGER DETECTED NIGGER DETECTED ALERT ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL EVACUATE THE THREAD IMMEDITALY I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL EVACUATE THE THREAD IMMEDETIALY

Nothing of value was lost banning /qa/. It was just redditors who heard that's where you can talk to gook moot spamming "delete Any Forums" 24/7 (was very bad until Biden won) and a circlejerk version of r9k.

go read any discussion on Any Forums
that's their "argumentation" style in a nutshell

Attached: hb hjbhjbhjb.png (500x623, 680.15K)

Only bots post on Any Forums lmao
The actual fags there moved to 8ch

Any Forums. It's full of MindGeek and xHamster shills.

Im vehemently racist yet still like black girls
Amerimutts can't comprehend it