Let's say that someone found of small opaque white crystals in a bag in a sketchy part of town...

Let's say that someone found of small opaque white crystals in a bag in a sketchy part of town, how would one identify what they are and if they have been tainted by any unwanted substances i.e. fentanyl?

Attached: white-crystals-drugs-methamphetamine-plastic-260nw-1407216236.jpg (390x280, 24.61K)

You can get reagent test kits like Mecke, Marquis, Mandelin, etc. from dancesafe.org that will tell you with a medium degree of certainty what the substance is. However I'm not sure which reagent would be best for fentanyl.
If you want a high degree of certainty you'll have to obtain access to a machine that can perform gas chromatography mass spectrometry.

basically just eat then

Honestly though ingesting drugs you found on the street is pretty retarded

I'd crush a small amount and put it in my nose

Came in here to say basically this, but this user nailed it

Attached: images.jpeg-7.jpg (339x445, 16.71K)

thanks, i might do that or just end up flushing it, idk

this go make friends with a chem/biochem postdoc with access to the GCMS facility. If you know what you have you can potentially recrystalise out adulterants. Other than that run a battery of over the counter tests to narrow down the possibilities, pray to whatever god you believe in and start dosing from sub median effective dose on upwards.
Or alternatively dont take random floor pills you complete retard

This user is up to speed on drugs lol

what does meth smell like? the substance in question has a very distinct smell

I think this depends on how it was made. One time I had some that smelled like a mechanic shop. Like some kind of diesel fluid shit or something, I dunno how to explain it.

was gud stuff tho. But don't do meth if you haven't already done it; there's no going back.

Post a pic of the stuff
Based on your description if you’re in America it’s almost certainly meth

shove it up your butt and let us know how it goes

This. Any user worth their salt has test kits. Cheap and effective way of making sure you don't get slipped Fentanyl and OD.

Probably used a paint thiner like naptha as a non-polar solvent and didnt do a thorough job washing it, these drug ‘chemists’ i swear man theyre all fucking retarded

i know this is really random but since this is about drugs, does anyone know exactly what this is

Attached: IMG_0743.jpg (1169x1877, 412.36K)

Geltabs. Hopefully it contains LSD also

Are those tiny baggies or is that maybe blotter paper? I can’t tell what I’m looking at

Don't you know? There's a natural drug analyzer in your ass. Just stick half the crystals up your butt, and the results will appear on the inside of your eyelids.

ugly ass fake nails bro

geltabs, should be lsd

the thread didn't need to go any further than this

Nobody just loses their crack like that. C’mon nigga catch up.

Gel tabs.

Dude I find ground scores at my local liquor store's parking lot all the time.