Is this a good way to form an identity?

Is this a good way to form an identity?

Attached: efulevoc.jpg (500x355, 42.82K)

It's literally the worst way, right next to attaching your identity to some extremist ideology. Often the two go hand in hand.

>spiritual white latino
based?

Ok based

Only extremist seems to be you

No. the exact opposite really.
Culture, entertainment, art.
The bullshit you mentioned are all systems of control.

Persona

How is identifying yourself and others by actions and not traits outside of one's control "extremist"?

No.

Just add sports and politics to your list, and you have created every boomers identity

Attached: 5ce.jpg (625x328, 36.47K)

No, it’s fucking retarded and whoever came up with it is equally(if not more) retarded.

You're missing the most important part

what gender are you?

demi-queer-animal-kin-mono-sexual?

Attached: triggered.png (600x524, 311.43K)

Part of your identity is what others see. The image in OP covers all things people might see

So the most shallow stuff is the most important to you?

sad.

I swear if you identify as an ethnic jew first... No it isn't "shallow" it is more like OBVIOUS. The reason why is because I will have a harder, sader life if I try to identify as something no one agrees I am. I could identify as Indian despite being Brazilian. That would be delusional and painful. Getting the basics right is just common sense

>what other people see is what defines me
Get help. I'm not even trying to insult you, please seek help.

It is a negotiation with others. The less accurate you are at self-identification (which can be verified by others) the more painful it will feel. Others help you realize the truth

You can literally change your color. The only people deducing ypur identity with religion is just people who base themselves on whatever religion they hail, evangelicals and extremists.

Where are you from? As an American, your way of thinking is bizarre.

The problem is that you, like them, give that shit too much weight. I don't think that I'm evil just because I'm white any more than I think some guy's a criminal because he's black.

Others only help you realize the truth if those others aren't complete morons. Identifying as "Indian" is meaningless because there's no meaningful content in that label. You are who you are based on your thoughts, feelings, and actions. Even if that person is someone mistaken enough to think that being Brazilian or whatever means anything beyond where you were born and/or where your ancestors came from. Hopefully some day you'll become someone who knows better, and doesn't listen to cavemen who don't.

I thought this was a good way of thinking because I am American. Since this is a melting pot, the national identity is hard to define as one thing. So you have to be specific. In a world without borders, you are only a color. We have borders, so we are a color and then a nation. Where's the flaw? Notice I said nothing about hate of others

>white
>give that shit too much weight
I wouldn't worry about that. Most white people are about god and country, color is not a part of it. White self-awareness has been reduced in each generation, primarily for the benefit of religions that want a monopoly on your identity.

Christianity happens to be from the middle east, not europe. Their god is a mortal brown jew. Color identity coming before that guy would weaken their influence and so they work hard to make sure ONLY god and country are part of the equation

Attached: lol.jpg (500x425, 40.84K)

I can't relate to your way of thinking at all.

I put very little weight on a persons color, and I almost never see people from other nations, so nationality is irrelevant.

I don't believe in any gods, so that's out too. As far as my country, I could move and not see myself any differently. Because that only has baring on who you are if you let it.

I didn't really say to identify others by color. It's more like, know for a fact that it is the first thing people see on YOU and accept it. It wasn't a statement of "those colors are different, your thoughts?"

Neither do I. Nation same thing. This leaves me as white, and gives me a major problem. White identitarians are haters. Yet I am white. My visual appearance is linked with haters. Why?? What to do???

Guess as to why: normal whites were convinced to ignore their own color, giving haters a claim to the whole identity.

Guess as to solution: get normal whites to simply accept that they are a color, nation, and maybe religion.

Or: don't drink the kool-aid. Just because people give you shit for something other people who look like you did, doesn't mean you have to accept the blame. They're the assholes. They're wrong. Ignore them or even defend yourself if you're able. You're not what anyone tells you you are.