This chick got raped and then drowned in costa rica...

this chick got raped and then drowned in costa rica. there was a pic of her body washed up on the beach and she was only wearing her jordans on. i wanna fap to it thinking about her getting gang raped in her jordans and then killed

needless to say it was fucking hot. i wanna grape a girl someday. ive got targets from my hometown but id need to devise a fool-proof strategy. grape just seems like it would be SO fucking satisfying man

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-07 8.30.22 PM.png (442x638, 412.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAfSvL4JQ6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

find god

so who's got the pic?

Kanye can help

I hope someone curbstomps your incel ass.

Bump

Gay

Define "graping a girl"

That sounds unusual

Your mother should've put you down immediately after giving birth

Grape is uncool OP, stop it.

need the pic but this is post-2009 Any Forums

This thread glows

Gang rape

damn she was a fucking dime too, too bad

i doubt you will take this seriously but yeah i grew up in a small town, really conservative about 1 hour from a college town. Random house party at 19, end up passing out and waking up a bit later to a random girl next to me to in this side room. Everyone went to the club that we were suppose to go. I was too horny and just started to groping and make out with this girl. I thought i could jus say ohh sory was really drunk and thought you were someone else. it was dark and i was young and stupid .oh i forgot i slid her thong off when she was asleep. Basically she came too while i was fingering her. I ended up "graping" this girl that night. I felt pretty bad about this later that next day. NOt bad enough to come clean or anything im not an idiot. I end up seeing this girl years later. We both recognized eachother. She just happen to move accros the country like me. Everyone said ooh you miss (where we are from) i have this friend from that area. I have felt bad aout it for abou 10 years now. You wont forget it is what im getting at, so just be ready for the negtive like if you havea coincence

literally google Maria malthus tenorio dead on beach. you get a picture with a naked bitch in white j's

>needless to say it was fucking hot. i wanna grape a girl someday. ive got targets from my hometown but id need to devise a fool-proof strategy. grape just seems like it would be SO fucking satisfying man
>grape a girl
>grape

Attached: Grape.gif (500x280, 489.46K)

would you hit the gym first?

I literally googled exactly that and it's just news articles

get work in television

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAfSvL4JQ6A

you're going to get your ass kicked by some farm girl

nah you're based dude. you took what you wanted. thats awesome. western women deserve to get "graped."

If i do grape a girl, im doing it for every incel that lives a life of quiet desperation; shut out from any sexual access to american women.

graping an american girl (preferably white lets be honest here) is a noble act

It's when you become the grapist.

bro go to the images you retard. click on her and theres one from documenting reality

ricecel

her music sucked. I'm an asshole.