Live in Georgia (usa)

>live in Georgia (usa)
>make $7.49/hr
>just paid 4.52/gallon for 16 gallons
>thats $72.34 to fill up my tank
>that is more than an entire days work
>dont tell me "get a better job" because thats besides the point
>your "first world" economy is FAILING when ANY of your full time working citizens have to surrender more than a days wages just for transportation
>not to mention because of inflation 10% of the money i make vanishes anyways
>im not just demoralized im fucking panicking

Attached: 9k=.jpg (275x183, 10.59K)

im sorry you live in a retard state that isn't forced to raise minimum wage to 15$/hr.
You could always move to a better one.

and also for when i do the anons who tell me "get a better job" like how tf am i supposed to afford trade school or anything

>You could always move to a better one.
translation: leave your friends and family behind

Well its georgia...
Anyone still there after highschool really wasn't worth keeping around.

You should report the company you work for since they only pay you 7.49/hr because federal minimum wage is $7.50/hr

Well then, stop the government from deficit spending, which is what causes the inflation. Google "What has government done to our money" by Murray Rothbard if you genuinely want to understand why these government policies fuck you.

just checked. the department of labor says its 7.25 as of 2022. you may be thinking of legislation that hasnt taken effect or something

I live WA where the minimum wage is almost 15. I dont live in a big city, population is only 40k, but for a 900 square foot 2 bedroom shithole apartment that has literal meth heads at the dumpster, that's gonna run you 1700 a month.

>trade school
That's your problem. I make $20/hour as a janitor with just a diploma. Better jobs are out there if you look.

here in denver avg rent is $2,000 a month.

yeah maybe in your state but im not just gonna leave my friends and family behind to acquire that

learn to code

>I'm a pathetic faggot who can't handle paying for gasoline.
fixed.

Inflation is happening to the RED STATES. Hahaha time to pay fucking fly over state

Don't vote for democrats. Don't let jews win

Stop making your quality of life rely on other people.

Attached: gasprices.jpg (500x665, 47.43K)

your friends and family sound like fucking losers to. consider getting away from poverty to better your life.

Get a fucking apprenticeship as an ac repairperson, plumber, or electrician. You have to go to businesses an ask though - it's amazing how far the slightest can-do attitude and friendliness can go.

im in denver with a roommate paying 650 for a 2br get fucked lol

McDonald's in Ohio is hiring at $13/hr.

We are at war with Russia. This is the price we pay to defend freedom when it is threaten. The Ukrainian people and people who love freedom all over the world thank you for your sacrifice. Do not worry and do not panic, President Biden is seeing us through this

I have lots of family that lives in Denver, 2,000 there will get you a much better than 2,000 here apartment wise. House wise, even houses same square footage in shit holes are like 2400 plus. It was literally cheaper to have a mortgage than to rent now. Wife and I bought our house almost a year ago for 390k, we've already gotten offers with highest being 470k, Redfin estimates ours now for 506k

Could you have imagined if Trump was still president?
He would have congratulated putin on his win, and everything would be just fine.

Attached: p05j8chc.jpg (1232x1232, 91.86K)

As an Australian with my industry having a $24/h minimum wage... with free healthcare that has nothing to do with if I work or not...

Yeah man ride that freedom bro. Die early cos of freedum my american dude.

I'm paying $1300 to buy, not rent, a 3000sqft house with a 12 car garage out back. In a neighborhood.

Like i hate Ohio, but i live here for a reason. Haha.

look at the inflation map. Inflation map show state not near a seaport are screwed

rent free 24/7