Sup y'all. It's International Women's Day! Do you know what that means...

Sup y'all. It's International Women's Day! Do you know what that means? That's right! It means today we take some time out of our day to #breakthebias!

First thing's first - some housekeeping.
Thread rules:
1. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE
2. No misogyny
3. Good vibes only

Feel free to share your stories from times you went against the grain and not only recognized the oppression of Women, but actively raged against the patriarchal machine!

Attached: Capture.jpg (1437x807, 184.69K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1278x713, 163.78K)

Are you brave enough to #breakthebias?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1263x657, 79.76K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1277x714, 140.1K)

Be an active participant of #generationequality!

Attached: Capture.jpg (1441x662, 114.53K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (955x795, 120.76K)

Really y'all? NO FUCKING REPLIES? I'm doing you all a fucking favor posting here. Do you think I WANT to be here? Fuck no! The only way we can tackle misogynist spaces is by MAKING them into safe spaces. I'm giving all of you a fucking chance - a get out of jail free card, and what do I get in return? FUCKING SILENCE. This attitude you all have will get you NOWHERE.

Attached: Capture.jpg (937x529, 95.73K)

>The only way we can tackle misogynist spaces is by MAKING them into safe spaces.
LOL

YES! Do you think Reddit was always a positive space? Obviously you weren't around back in 2015. WE made it a safe, positive, and non-bigoted space. WE CAN do the same for Any Forums!

REMEBER THIS. None of you would be here without a WOMAN. It is your RESPONSIBILITY to #breakthe bias. You ALL have an unpaid debt that MUST be paid.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1572x798, 118.36K)

>None of you would be here without a WOMAN.
You wouldn't be here without a MAN.
I'm 85% sure you're trolling anyways.
If not remember to light your clit on fire then drink bleach.

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. READ THE FUCKING THREAD RULES.

I'm talking to the GOOD men of Any Forums, not you - or any other incel for that matter.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1337x741, 66.74K)

Suck me beautiful

Okay, I'm ignoring you now. You obviously have nothing positive to contribute. JUST FUCK OFF.

"LeTS FiGHt MySoGYny On Any Forums!"

Attached: 296-2965084_transparent-wojak-png-ding-ding-retard-meme-png.png (860x774, 167.88K)

I feel like this day happens like 5 times a year

FUCK OFF

International Women's Day happens just once a year actually. For 364 days a year it is international men's day. For just ONE DAY we celebrate the achievements of Women. For just ONE DAY we go against the grain and STAND UP TO THE PATRICARCHY. Men have literally the whole rest of the year. What do you think Break the Bias means? Society - The Patriarchy rather, is inherently (from our fathers) biased against Women.

#breakthebias

Attached: Capture.jpg (1091x896, 152.49K)

WNBA is a crime against god

Did you even read ??

See where it says "I will celebrate women's achievements." ?

TAKE FUCKING NOTE. Women's sports are harder and more competitive than men's sports, because these women are competing WITHOUT male privilege.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1133x634, 134.63K)

If giving women 1 day a year gives me 364 days a year, then why don’t you just abolish international women’s day, and celebrate international mens day. According to you that would give men 1 day a year, and women 364 days a year.

Attached: 2B0CD47A-182E-4C90-870B-1233C501C834.jpg (392x453, 48.86K)

If misogynists like you keep replying I'm just going to ignore you. I am literally taking time out of my day to spread awareness where it needs to be seen the most. I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR.

>I am literally taking time out of my day to spread awareness where it needs to be seen the most.
This HAS to be a joke. Nobody is this far left retardo

Attached: 67u1eo.jpg (749x500, 154.29K)