Is there a bigger loser in history than him?

Is there a bigger loser in history than him?

Attached: 266.jpg (640x480, 48.46K)

Me. I just never broadcasted my shit on the internet. I'll happily go into detail if needed.

Plz do

your mom!

You're still a virgin, op.

same

I'm 30, I don't have a job, not because I'm a lazy piece of shit but because it's too complicated for me to get one. It requires making a good first impression and telling the truth about why I want a job which the only reason why I'd want a job is to self-sustain. I have no passions or skills or desire to contribute something meaningful to this world in a way that people would actually accept. I've always been a pushover--even to this day emotionally I have a super hard time setting boundaries. I don't drive because my brain doesn't work in a way that allows me to drive. Trying to get tested for mental disabilities, going to therapy, etc. doesn't work because they apparently don't think anything is wrong with me. My own brother has called me a piece of shit who should kill himself and he'd even dig the ditch, that everyone who says I'm capable must be lying then, right, since I obviously don't believe them--when in reality it's not that they're lying it's that they don't see the big picture of who I am: a stupid fucking piece of shit with 0 redeeming qualities

my mother.
literal shut in who just smokes heroin all day when she's awake.
gets all her money from uk benefits system saying she's too ill from illnessess you get from smoking heroin.
she does have the best taste in tv shows though so theres that.

I find it hilarious that if Chris didn't have autism he probably would've been a chad.

Big deal. You're just neurodivergent. You just need to move to a city. There's plenty of jobs that you'd be good at and plenty of people who would hang out with you. Come to the west coast, we're all crazy out here. Especially the PNW.

Sounds based tbj

well you'll be glad to know i followed her example.
i smoked a fuck ton of weed when i was a teen. had a psychotic episode and got diagnosed with psychosis.
now i do the exact same shit.
just weed and alchohol instead of heroin.

I'll add onto this: I've had an untreated STD for at least 4 years, in my throat of all places; my saliva is permanently bubbly and I spit up mucusy shit all the time. If I flex my throat some yellow pussy stuff comes out of the lymph node. I don't care enough to get checked. I itch all the time; I use the ends of coathangers to scratch the inside of my ears, and then wipe the liquid off. My ass itches so bad I grow out my nails so I can go ham on it. When I hop into the shower I turn it on full blast and spray my ass so I can feel some sort of relief. Putting this into words is insane. I don't give a shit if it kills me. It's already fucked up my eye; if I look to the left I see two of things, and my eye slowly moves diagonally. I've done permanent damage I'm sure, and I truly don't care. Moreover, it's an utter fucking miracle I even got the STD to begin with: I guaranteed I'd be a kissless virgin 'til death but my 20s proved me wrong somehow. It's pathetic that fucking a hot girl like a bitch is probably my biggest life accomplishment. I remember the fucking days I first got the 6 single woman that miraculously found me attractive. I'm that pathetic.

Tell me Chris Chan is more pathetic than me. I dare you.

I life in Norcal.

You should call into Sex With Spenny this Sunday on YouTube. Would be a fun time.

Lowtax

post face

I don't know what good that'll do for me.

I can add a whole lot more about why I'm pathetic on that note, but I don't even know where to start

Attached: 1628036437712s.jpg (195x250, 3.65K)

Yeah fucking right lol. This is the internet; I'm not going to potentially broadcast this to everyone in a non-anonymous manner

Do you think shine shoved their peen into CCs pussticles?