Can't believe the powers that be are annihilating the world economy over *Ukraine*

Can't believe the powers that be are annihilating the world economy over *Ukraine*.

Attached: FNQnGxuUYAUWl3V.jpg (1536x2048, 265.07K)

Is this $/gallon or €/litre ? Or something else ?

Just ride a bike, loser.

I wonder whose the city tard?

>when you're an email job caste and don't know how the world works

oh now that you can't afford gas you figured out that you are getting fucked by the "powers that be"? bootlicker

$/gal

>calling someone a bootlicker while licking boot

>"why can't everyone just stop being poor?"

SUE THE FUCK OUT OF EM

Attached: white(1).jpg (1036x1080, 230.82K)

Imagine being too poor to afford an electric car lmao enjoy being a poorfag with those increased gas prices. The cost to fuel my car hasn't risen at all lol

Sounds like we need to chop off your head and take your money then.

Oh trust me. You DEFINITELY won't see increases in your energy bills as you consume the same energy as gas cars, just one source removed.

>KEK

Attached: 1620086923590.jpg (1440x1439, 301.06K)

It's not just energy. Fertilizer. Transport of literally everything along the dozen or two hops from resource extraction to retail stores. Construction.

This is BAD.

180hp, 105 lb/ft torque, 43mpg, $55/month insurance. 0-120 faster than most vehicles will hit 60. Just take the motorcycle pill, lads.

Attached: beast.jpg (1280x720, 183.13K)

Attached: elon-mad.jpg (1300x650, 48.53K)

Wanna guess how much energy is required just to make the metal frame of that car?

Ride safe friend

I commute daily in Dallas. I've seen somethings. Had a car actually touch me once...

Consider yourself lucky.
Here it's almost 2€/l which is equal to almost 8.22$/gal.
Fucking Europe.

They're not. They're doing it because they didn't want energy independence. Most of Europe gets too much petroleum from Russia, and halted their own local sourcing that if they stop buying it, it will cripple their logistics systems.

But they want you and me to pay the price of immediate sanctions because they couldn't be bothered to think in the long term outside of happy-frappy assumptions.

fuck russia

You're right. I haven't lol. If there is a difference it's not very noticeable. Meanwhile yall are paying an extra $20-30 extra at the pump now once or twice a week lmfao poorfag

Good on an individual level, but impractical society-wide.

Can't transport cargo on a motorcycle.

Mostly because electric companies don't raise rates daily. But I wouldn't expect a HR worker to know this.

the cucked leftys love JewKraine

Attached: libcucks.jpg (960x904, 178.77K)

who cares?

Attached: 1353375073925.jpg (640x435, 28.1K)