How do I convince my little sister to break up with her autistic piece of shit boyfriend?

How do I convince my little sister to break up with her autistic piece of shit boyfriend?

He's so fucking embarrassing to be in public with because he's such a spaz, and he smells like sour milk and dirty underwear because he literally never bathes. I honestly don't know how she stands it or what she sees in him... They honestly have zero chance of a happy future together, and if I thought for a second that she did then I'd have nothing to say... He's three years behind her in highschool and she's graduating this year, and there's no way in hell he'll graduate on time, maybe not at all, I mean what's she gonna do, put her whole future on hold until he does..? I think she might even be afraid to break up with him because he'd have a spastic and possibly suicidal freakout if she ever did, but she'd never admit that. She avoids difficult topics like the damn plague, I don't know what to do here... He's so fucking clingy and needy that he's basically stolen her away from our family. I've never felt so violently hateful toward anyone as much as him in my life, I seriously might end up--
...anyway, he's not gonna go to college, or do anything with his life, he's gonna coast on welfare with his lazy piece of shit mom, sitting on his ass playing video games... Why can't she see this? If he had any REAL love for her, or any sense of self-awareness whatsoever, he'd cut her off himself and spare her from suffering the same fate...

...Pic semi related

Attached: 1625036998702.jpg (1000x1000, 361.17K)

Does this guy go on Any Forums?

its her life get your own fagget.

Maybe, I don't know.
I hope he does, and I hope he sees this.

user stop trying to pork your sister its bad

Understand her feelings, talk to her, ask "Why him?", maybe she has her reasons

spend more time with the boyfriend, spend more time with your sister, then youll figure out how to convince your sister, you need all the info you can get without embarresing yourself

here are options user:
1) rape him
2) rape him with a duck
3) beat him
4) beat and rape him
5) call him a kike
6) kill him

How the fuck does a loser like this get a girlfriend?

lol this nigga wants to fuck his sister

What's your point, that I shouldn't give a shit about my family? I already have my own life.

No... I MEAN, SHUT UP! >:(

We started spending a lot of time together recently, but then all of a sudden it's like she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore... I think he knows we were, and I think he told her he doesn't like it.

Ya got me, man... I mean, I love her to death, but I guess she is a little ... hell, don't make me say it

NO I DON'T SHUT UP

best thing you can do is to tell her the truth the way you are telling us the truth, then give her your thoughts and advice on this, then leave it at that, and that's all you can do, unless you wish to force her and then you'll truley be shunned by her lol

I've told her plenty of times already, her not-fully-developed highschool brain just doesn't get it...

>2) rape him with a duck
i second the motion to rape him with a duck

Attached: g3NduZ7h_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.67K)

As an ex soldier, war veteran, american navy three star admiral, crew chef, athlete, baseball player, and a janitor I can confirm that your best choice is indeed pulling your parents into the problem and then call it "Family matters"

Hmm, the ex soldier, war veteran, american navy three star admiral, crew chef, athlete, baseball player, and a janitor, seems to actually have a good idea user

What good comes when you solve uncontrollable problems yourself? Or what bad comes when you put your older parents into the problem?

Attached: 1619620655358.jpg (264x191, 7.72K)

Oh... Oh no... Oh well uhh... Oh no...

does he look like pic rel?

Attached: meeks.jpg (781x957, 115.86K)

No, more like this.

Attached: 1619398090619.jpg (929x523, 24.98K)

Nah, that's low, even for me... I take it back.

Alright, Do not make her feel dumb for dating him, she will most likely double down on her choice, your best option is just talk to her and ask her questions about him, make her start to doubt him and turn her against him, make her see in a most subtle way possible that he is not worth her time