Laptops are not supposed to be desktop replacement

Laptops are not supposed to be desktop replacement.
Theyre toys.
Stop making threads about gaming laptops or workstation laptops.
Pic related its what you should get in addition to your actual computer. A tablet with keyboard works too.

Attached: d25a585d-cd81-44fc-97fe-8074c112f2ef.fb82102c15d0cb95944b91b672434050.jpg (1888x1300, 1.33M)

>noo stop having fun

ok sir i will do that thank you sir

>he still uses laptops in 2022
ever heard of an iphone dad

I use a Chromebook to connect to my workstation

Attached: 1655188038553.png (1600x900, 637.95K)

>Laptops are not supposed to be desktop replacement.
True
>Theyre toys.
False
>Pic related its what you should get in addition to your actual computer.
False

I hate to break it to you but people who are actually employed prefer to have a portable workstation that doesn't suck to use.
I can't haul my desktop to every place I need to use a computer, so I have a high quality laptop to use in those situations.

I had some shitty Dell notebook that cost something like 400 AUD and lost it when I went to the bar one night after drinking a bottle of vodka. I miss that little nigga.

Get a job.

>Theyre toys.
they are remote terminals to actual servers, so

You guys do work on laptops?
Its worse than I thought

You see that picture?
720p is a laptop the biggest is 4k.
Don't @ me to get a job while you use a tiny ass screen and waste valuable time dicking around on a tiny ass screen your cretin.
Imagine doing a spreadsheet with 1000 rows on a laptop, imagine writing a word a document, imagine thinking you can do anything productive on a shittop. Kiss my ass.

Attached: laptopfail.jpg (800x491, 214.19K)

nigga wtf are you even trying to say

>Chromebook
please tell me people don't actually use those

>Laptops are not supposed to be desktop replacement.
But they did it.
My laptop is comfy, so i don't even use my desktop.

This. How am I supposed to seamlessly move between my home and office desks without a laptop? I just plug in my thunderbolt hub and I have a complete desktop ready.

you retards find anything to argue/complain about,do the world a favor and kys

You would have probably spent less by having two desktops.

they don't even exist outside burgerland, and G has to pay people to use them even there

poorfag

you realize screen size and resolution are unrelated right

I love my legion 5

Attached: images (12).jpg (702x437, 43.46K)

Its literally used in every school in Sweden, every single student has one financed by the state.

If anything the desktop is the toy nowadays. Unless you work as an animator for Pixar or a Hollywood VFX artist something, you'll never need a desktop professionally.
Teenaged vidya gamers use desktops (a toy).