Disaster

Disaster.

Attached: AC2F88BB-E770-4E38-A95B-21F348CE1738.jpg (2048x1365, 297.09K)

Yes, your post is a disaster.

Attached: 1646531448965.png (675x1194, 159.8K)

You're president for the next 7 years

Get used to it you sweet little cupcake

'You sweet little cupcake,' I would personally like to beat some sense into that little pea-brain of yours, faggot! Come on, give me your address, you little leftist queer.

Attached: 1646272947841.jpg (500x520, 43.72K)

He's the greatest president we've had since LBJ and if you think otherwise you're an absolute fucking retard, probably an inbred Trump lover and just need to be gassed. Fucking kill yourselves. NOW.

I drive around with a Biden flag and I wear a Biden hat.

It's true, I also voted OP into office.

WORST President we've EVER had by far!

Attached: 1646273614520.jpg (949x831, 119.92K)

FUCK THIS USELESS LOSER-- Joke Biden

Attached: 1638037236138.jpg (851x760, 97.9K)

He is a puppet same as Donald Trump owned by global elites and the ccp lol

REpublicans aren't white in any way that matters.

Just don't drive for two weeks and we can flatten the curve.

I let everyone know that I’m willing to die and kill for this man. He’s the most successful, effective president the United States has ever seen. The fact that he’s ripped and sexy as FUCK certainly doesn’t hurt. The only downfall is that he’s getting old but we always have Kamala or hunter! God bless our president

>flatten the curve
You people have had two years to learn what that means. You clowns still think "flatten the curve" means covid will be eradicated. Fucking retards.

there should be a age restriction to be president of the USA, no 90 years old senile dudes with dementia unless the other candidate running for office is Trump.

Biden become president during the worst pandemic since the SPANISH FLU IN 1918 so give him a break he's our best president since JFK.

>best since JFK
Nigger you are truly retarded

$4 a gallon national average. Hmmm...last time it was this high another democrat was in office. It's like it is on purpose.

>asking for a man's address
what are you? gay?

>I don't understand Economics: The Post

You clearly know jack shit about economics.

You also apparently have no fucking memory either, because the last time oil was this high was in 2008 under Bush. I didn't like Bush at all but anyone who has a shred of understanding of economics would tell you he had almost no input in oil prices.

Nice try, Righttard.

Attached: download.jpg (220x165, 5.77K)

last time it was this high dubya was still in office

No, this was

Attached: trump rape.jpg (1435x1432, 239.98K)

Apparently righttards today thing Bush was a Democrat which is the most laughably stupid thing imaginable.

Attached: 08cb26a3188001ff5c7c4c44fdaf607d.jpg (325x325, 15.92K)

He was quite the RINO. Obama, Bush and Biden are really similar in policy. At least Bush and Obama didn't molest kids on live TV though.

I mean, it's very easy to understand
>modern republican
>bought out neoconservatives offloading the american dream to super-corporations while waving the bible to get racist idiots to vote for them
>traditional republicans
>common sense fiscal conservatives being thrown under the bus and labeled "RINOs" by a new york jew-worshiper

>George W. Bush
>RINO

It's like every time we all thing Righttards bit rock bottom in retardation, they always find a way to dig even deeper.

The idea that Dubya is a RINO is the single stupidest thing I have heard all week and could only come from the mouth of a Donald Trump Cultist, which is apparently almost all of the GOP today.

Attached: 1617659835864.jpg (500x500, 124.35K)

fucking pottery

Attached: 1550365187498.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

Policy wise he was much closer than a Democrat.

**to a Democrat

>squanders a democrat-created surplus while crocodile tearing his way through a foreign war
sounds pretty republican to me

>Policy wise he was much closer than a Democrat.

Compulsive tax cuts and gutting social welfare nets are Democratic policies? Jingoism is Democratic?

You are seriously retarded as fuck: I am surprised you aren't mandated to wear a bike helmet and water wings whenever you shitpost on Any Forums.

Attached: FFq6Nr.gif (320x180, 1.32M)