Ask a BJJ blue belt anything

ask a BJJ blue belt anything

Attached: 1644374496169.jpg (720x965, 75.32K)

why do you constantly post this thread and why haven't you gotten any strips since you first started this

Eat shit

Do you realize that, after middle school, no one cares about what belt you are? Its like wearing a HS letterman jack as an adult. Cringe.

No he's right you should just quit this like you quit jiujitsu

Attached: 1621179074966.gif (220x180, 1.03M)

Do you realize that you run your mouth and nothing happens to your bitchass when you step up to people who could break your legs

Nice blet.

bjj is good and all, but a complete system need strikes

love it

>says the guy with an A4 belt size lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you have a nice athletic ass?

>people who could break your legs
not the flex you think it is.
i broke some kids leg sparring in hs, its not hard.

At least I can defend myself against niggers

lol good luck with takedowns when knees and splays exist

You can't defend yourself against anyone stronger or more athletic than you hahaha you're one step above a white belt

yes

tfw you were reared on mongolian wrestling with people 2x your size and always roflstomped them

How often do you use that belt for autoerotique asphyxiation?

Just because you met a bad purple belt who was humble doesn't mean shit

Does your belt hold up your khakis when you go to a real job

Lol actual coach here. Dude. You're flrxing hard at randos on b. Chill your insecure ass. You sound like my fking 12yr old students.

See you in to catch a predator

coach of what bitch, shut the fuck up stop touching little kids

Fuck all niggers

When did you realize you enjoyed having sweaty, Spanish & Portugese speaking mens' balls rubbed all over you?

I was gonna get my purple when I won my competition tournament but I didn't make weight

That's when I realized I was never going to get it

small price to pay to curb stomp a nigger

>has small penis
>gets blue belt in BJJ
>"that should make up for it"

your nigger children

do you realize that this works in the UFC while respected men like your uncle molested you with tang soo do mo do Kwan kempo and kuk soon won

Parkour. My gym also teaches gymnastics and bjj. The bjj kids are cute. They get pissy and chase you until they're too exhausted to stand. They want you to just stand there in arm's reach like a fking moron.

bitch I know muay thai and chose rolling over it