What makes life worth living for you ?

what makes life worth living for you ?

Attached: 1463658068670.webm (720x400, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

javfull.net/real-462/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the aspiration to make house real big, cars real big, belly real big, everything real big

cock

You never let your enemies win. I am my own worst enemy so I keep on living just to spite myself.

Music, 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, occasional weed and booze and my 250mg Armodafinil and 70mg ritalin every morning

Also nicotine gum

mushrooms and estrogen

finding things i enjoy doing and then doing them and enjoying it

Deep hatred of everyone around me

Attached: 4E103366-D6B6-467D-A518-DD2F08707E31.jpg (604x365, 54.2K)

i thought luvox and brex wasn't a good combo

Totally got it figured out brah
That trains never gonna stop
Dumb fucking faggot

It is with Armodafinil and Ritalin. Brexpiprazole stops me from developing tolerance to stims via a2c heteroreceptor blockade and long term a1 adrenergic and dopamine receptor upregulation. On its own brexpiprazole can cause anhedonia and restlessness, it's true potential is unlocked with psychostimulants.

Anyone know the sauce?

Worth living? Nothing
Why I continue to live? I care about my family too much to put them through it

Really hope I get super early onset lung cancer and die.

based

what if you just took luvox and armodafinil?

Armodafinil alone doesn't get me immersed enough in tasks, I get urges to drink to increase my arousal further. Ritalin boosts the Armodafinil to an appreciable level.

Money, other than that might as well fucking shoot me

And brexpiprazole at night keeps my tolerance low

javfull.net/real-462/

About 1hr 40m

For a while it was vidya, then it was sex and drugs...
now its mostly just hookers and expensive food.
But im also planning on ending it all soon. everything gets boring at some point.

Can luvox, brex and modafinil be satisfactory? I really don't want to take ritalin. I took it when I was a kid and I have a bad taste in my mouth for it. Maybe it would be different if I combined it but I want to at least try luvox with modafinil plus maybe brex since you've peaked my curiosity about it. I'm on lexapro and it sucks. I found zoloft to be better but it stopped working. I wanted to be switched to luvox but my doctor said it would be a hassle with the insurance company since I haven't tried enough antidepressants yet for them to be satisfied. Since you showed me the study about zoloft being antagonistic to neurogenesis I want to try luvox that much more. I also requested modafinil. I think I can sway him to write me a prescription for that. Worst case scenario I buy it online.

God's love