They flirt with you

They flirt with you.

What do?

Attached: 1646696376114.jpg (1080x821, 147.54K)

Probably end up getting divorced..

Impregnate them so that my offspring can grow up in an ethnostate

That's a Jew rifle.
Now I know who is behind all this.

Ask if we can go shoot guns together. Then I'd bring them back to my place, cook them dinner, and clean guns together. After that we could snuggle up and watch a nature documentary about some random cute animal. Let's go with puffins.

No shit they are models hired to pose as jewish military to get stupid horny goy's to come die for them.

They got guns so I'm going to do whatever the hell they want.

Then what's the flag on the shoulder genius.

Also yeah probably models. Awful trigger discipline.

Respond positively.

>bullpup

Allahu Akbar!!!

>They flirt with you.
>What do?

Let them take me to their brig and do with me whatever they like, as long as it's something sexual. I'm a Marine Corps Veteran, and I like women in uniform--especially Ukrainian women in uniform.

>im a roleplaying zog with a cut micropenis with fantasies about my sex-traffic victims

>That's a Jew rifle.
>Now I know who is behind all this.

Fuck you, user! You don't know shit.

>are models hired to pose as jewish military
The flag patch on their uniforms is the Ukraine flag, Shit-for-brains.

They're Ukrainian soldiers, you stupid prick.

What's easier to photoshop? A flag patch or a rifle?

Get them all pregnant.

Attached: rambie.png (366x366, 318.18K)

Cactus club

>Awful trigger discipline.

Oooh yeah! Just awful! One has her fingers laced in front of and behind the trigger in a way that she can't accidentally pull the trigger. The other two have their fingers around the grip behind the trigger so they can't accidentally pull the trigger. In other words none of them have their fingers on the trigger, because they are not in a threatening situation.

Pretty fucking good trigger discipline if you ask me--and being a Marine Corps Veteran, I should know. I've spent my fair share of time with a weapon in my hand in all kinds of situations.

How about you?

>photoshop? A flag patch
The flag patches are not photo shopped, dumb ass. The only thing altered in this thread is your indoctrinated brain.

Ignore them because I don't like women