I'm a 21 year old fuck up

I'm a 21 year old fuck up
Anyone able to recommend any jobs other than dick sucker and cock sleeve?

Attached: jason-bateman-as-michael-bluth.jpg (791x1279, 74.38K)

shitter repair. soap dispenser field engineer

Light treason or magician if you’re affiliated with the magicians alliance

depends what you're trying to make. if you're looking for a $15 per hr job, theres plenty out there

The blacklisted me for revealing one of their secrets

Shitter repair, I wouldnt mind being a plumber as long as there isnt heavy lifting involved

holy FUCK i got triple dubs and immediately thought hmm who will get quad 7s and lo and behold it was the next comment in this thread RARE

occasionally youll pull a big oll football sized turd or a massive fatberg and those can be heavy but you ll be fine.

Checked
list some niggggaaaa

Attached: digits.jpg (600x750, 61.22K)

Attached: holy_digits.jpg (684x500, 51.06K)

You're gonna have to lower your standards, faggot. Blue collar jobs aren't usually easy or 'but I can't lift heavy stuff' material.

You said you were a fuck up. Fuck ups don't get easy jobs. Join the military

Have you considered dick sucker or cock sleeve?

Amazon

Professional burger flipper Wendy's chef

If you work really hard at it, I think you can learn to run the broiler at Burger King. Aim high, bro.

>If you work really hard at it, I think you can learn to run the broiler at Burger King.
The *flame* broiler? I dunno
I’m thinking more like Subway for OP

My body is fucked up you homo, i couldnt do construction cause it was too heavy

There's always money in the banana stand

yeah, true

A quarter mil michael
No touching
NO TOUCHING
no touching
NO TOUCHING

I think being a sandwich artist might be a bit much for OP...maybe he can be the mop boy at the local adult bookstore?

>My body is fucked up you homo
Post pics of yourself or we’re gonna take that to mean that you’re a fatty boombah

I do need a job that'll give me more than 40 hours guaranteed
Like maruchan factory or some sort of factory to make up for the shit wages and to give me some juicy overtime checks but open to any ideas