AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Russia recognizes Taiwan as a country!!! CHINA BTFO!!!!! What are the political implications...

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Russia recognizes Taiwan as a country!!! CHINA BTFO!!!!! What are the political implications of this???

Attached: 1646704401160.png (668x647, 166.08K)

china immediately joins nato and nukes the fuck out of russia

norway is not in the EU, fucking retard woman poster

>What are the political implications of this
none. they are addressing the very real Taiwan government in a negative light, it is not equivalent to a recognition of statehood.

Attached: 1646283862458.png (1303x1060, 1.29M)

which is why it's listed separately from "EU countries"

>can't read
>calls the other person a retard for it
lmao

oh right, guess am the retard then

How can a state you don't consider real have a government you do consider real? Is that more of the renowned mysterious russian soul (which is apparently just schizophrenia or at least hypocrisy)?

Fake pic. We all know women (try to) commit suicide by swallowing pills, then vomiting them. Or by scratching their legs.

>Montenegro
??is is a joke on black people??

a government =/= statehood. statehood has grey areas which is why countries recognize others through formal channels. this is not one such channel so nobody will care or think twice about the specific language.

Attached: 1639248389373.gif (333x256, 352.95K)

ok, since you admitted you were wrong, you're a bro again. welcome back fren

Recognizing it automatically undoes the stupidity so this is a net even

Wholesome and bro pilled.

None of you have read anything besides this tweet, clearly. Several sources say that the Kremlin said specifically “Chinese Taiwan”.

i had no idea what you just said

China literally spazzes out when a celeb recognizes Taiwan, this is literally a “world power” calling Taiwan it’s own country

it's in europe dumbass.

verification not required

Why is Australia the first on the list? A tiny country sending non-lethal aid?

white people fell off

>ignores everything i just said
>pivots to random point
try understanding what I said before you reply.

Acknowledging your own fault or mistake immediately and honestly negates the shame from the initial mistake because you manned up and owned it. Net zero means he’s isn’t viewed favorably or unfavorably, based on these actions. he’s back to where he started in a neutral state.

It was a different user. I did not reply because I don't care to argue.

i realized that possibility but my statement still applies