“Nice gas prices you got there! Would be a shame if I raised them up every night!”

>“Nice gas prices you got there! Would be a shame if I raised them up every night!”

Attached: 74DED5BD-79C5-444D-BA3B-4890DC7687E5.png (900x746, 283.83K)

Duality of man

Attached: 1B3B5F7F-E138-41FB-9154-79F598A33A2D.jpg (606x659, 123.67K)

DEBOOOOOOOOOONKED!

Biden has absolutely zero control over gas prices.

except that whole economy thing, passing laws and literally shutting down pipe lines.

Oh yea it’s totally Biden’s fault other countries have higher gas prices too

At the rate it's going gas prices will be over $5 a gallon by tomorrow afternoon in my city.

Jumped from 4.09 this morning to 4.40 right now. Fucking insanity. Sleepy Joe is literally the reason most Americans will be in poverty by the end of the month if gas prices keep skyrocketing

Pipe lines form other countries? To supply foreign countries? Conservatards gonna tard

There is literally no proof those things caused prices to increase.

Gas prices began to steadily increase because we were coming out of a real pandemic and people were going out again and also spending money they had been saving up. Then tensions increased over Ukraine until it finally exploded into war and caused gas prices to rise.

Wow Biden controls global gas prices? Because prices are skyrocketing in every country.

What niggers still drive gas mobiles? Lol at the poorly educated.

You do realize Presidents don’t control gas prices right?

>Because prices are skyrocketing in every country.
doubtful

Let’s circle back to all of this.

Of course they do. They just really want to believe otherwise.

Fake. It's still controlled here in Belarus, even a bit lower than ot was 2 weeks ago.

>everything is controlled in Belarus
kek
DEATH TO FUCKASHENKO

So we should blame Trump, Because the election was stolen so he is the real president and responsible for the gas prices...right?

Overused but accurate.

Attached: 3786FF4F-2552-4BBA-BA29-470C0434CAE7.jpg (720x472, 32.22K)

That’s not how it works you dumb fuck, gas prices are literally controlled by gas companies

Whatever you say Ivan

Taking bait, 2022 Any Forums

Do libtards remember what happened after jimmy carter, surely they do as they are so educated.

I worked a gas station for 3 years during the Katrina gas shortage. Fun fact: gas prices arent set by the feds, or even the cost of gasoline. We no shit based our prices on the competition's prices.

When there's any news event related, they raise them. I'm telling you as someone who set the prices in the damn register, its entirely capitalist price fixing.

Attached: We Did That web.png (972x598, 1.19M)

Yeah. Prices are going through the roof around the world. US prices are cheaper than almost every other Western country