What's a skill you wish you had? I wish I could fight like an MMA fighter. Would just offer a better sense of security

What's a skill you wish you had? I wish I could fight like an MMA fighter. Would just offer a better sense of security.

Attached: tommy.png (460x700, 421.18K)

It’s never too late to learn. Every man should be able to protect himself and his family

Attached: 1644374496169.jpg (720x965, 75.32K)

Why not join an MMA gym?

Getting punched and kicked in the head is the best skill you could evejyw4wr have

I wish I was a l33t haxx0r who could bring forth digital torment upon my irl enemies.

To speak a dozen or so languages of my choosing, fluently.

Congrats.

No one cares about faggots pretending to be tough guys by simulating sex. Keep your choking and mounting to yourself gay lord

You can literally get any skill you want. Just practice

Judo is attainable. Just study

Cope

I wish I was fluent in more than one language, even if it was Latin.

That's probably the best answer, but Latin is a dead language

I wish everyone can MMA fight better than op..... Fuck your sense of security

I was thinking about it before the pandemic. Got this during covid which is decent but my dick neighbor had a problem. We're on top floor, he's a bottom bitch and complained about the noise so haven't used it in over a year.

Attached: axis.png (700x700, 167.96K)

Is that a didlo?

That is up there as well.

No it's a butt plug

Kinky

My autism makes it really hard to piece together the music I write. It’s frustrating as fuck. I’m very happy with the melodies, riffs, chord progressions, etc I just can’t seem to put it all together. It’s like having written thousands of chapters of books but never finishing one whole. Other than that maybe computer coding skills and stuff

Having a bag at home is cool but if you haven't trained you'll probably just ingrain bad habits and maybe fuck your hand. Go join now that gyms are open.

Check out the circle

Attached: 44m9sndidgsy.png (1683x1533, 706.84K)

I trained from 11, hit 17 and was like fuck this I'm way to cool for martial arts. What a dumbass.

Bruce Lee will tell you what to do if you want to punch through something

I was taught leglocks by favela jiu-jitsu niggers I don't need to learn your shit judo