Honestly is this achievable natty?

Honestly is this achievable natty?

Attached: 70DD0008-2F09-4AD6-8359-85205A35090E.jpg (1407x2000, 488.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

nope

No and why would you want to get that big

no

Attached: 1533225746575.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

Yes absolutely. I am a personal trainer and I build men up to this big all the time.

Like I’m willing to put the work in and train 3 times a day in two hour sessions. I’m trying to find away to bump my protein way up and eat 9000 calories a day

Why wouldn’t you want to get big? Go watch pumping iron and you’ll get it

How?

No it's not. Not even half of that is achievable without roids.

Also, think of how many hours he has to spend a week just to maintain that and how rigid his diet must be. It's totally not worth it. And girls don't even care about muscles.

yes

Yes. Just listen to this while doing arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM

>Why wouldn’t you want to get big?
Your knees and back are gonna wear out after carrying that massive upper body.

It is, but not without taking drugs that drastically reduce your life. You should read about this guy. He knew looking like that would eventually kill him.

Even if you took all the roids in the world and had a perfect diet no one can achieve that without god tier genetics.

Quit your BULLSHIT

>Why wouldn't you want to get big?
Not that fucking big. Would actually impare movement for me at work and home. Plus I don't want to spend 2/3 of my waking hours training and eating just to maintain it. I like training strength and exercise but I have zero interest in body building.
You do you though.

Attached: 1645371917362.jpg (1900x1410, 323.2K)

>And girls don't even care about muscles.

Liar

His beard isn't even natural

Most girls like a fit or built man. The Men's Fitness cover tier guys are strictly an appeal to other body builders. Few women are into that level though there are some with that fetish.

I don’t lift for women. I lift for myself

Exactly, it's completely gay men admiring other men's bodies.

Regardless the OP isn't achievable natty unless you have some crazy genetics. The human form has an optimum window and pushing far outside of that window starts to require more than what hard work can do.

Are you sure, though? How many guys have actually attempted that?

The genetics aspect is definitely true of most muscular natties, though.

>Most girls like a fit or built man.

So... muscular. Maybe you should have said most don't like big, steroid muscles.