Serious question but how does one get bitches?

serious question but how does one get bitches?

it cant be be attractive because even average/below average guys are able to fuck only fans girls'

it cant be have a big dick because even average sized penises can satisfy a woman well (the bigger it gets, the more it hurts etc)

Attached: butterface girl 3.jpg (629x837, 288.37K)

It legit all boils down to your confidence and ability to have fun/ be funny. I'm like a 6 or 7, only 5'7" and I've always gotten with like 8s or better looking women. It's never been an issue lol

The key is not being a bitch yourself and also more of the butter face bitch

You have to be comfortable in your own skin. Be funny be normal and don't be a weird fucker.

Just ask them out. You'd be surprised how many girls are just waiting to be asked. You are the guy which means you need to instigate everything. Don't be afraid of being told no.

and yes, humor and confidence goes a long way.

LITERALLY CONFIDENCE

also, you have to start somewhere. start by asking a girl you actually think would say yes. I know you can think of at least one girl that actually would say yes. Just ask her, even if she isn't a 10/10.

1- Be confident
2- Don't give a fuck

If you sound confident that is already attractive. Girls are waiting for you to flirt with them, so just go in easy and see if they are receptive. Also statistically speaking, if you ask a bunch of girls for sex, at least one will agree to it. Very few guys can step into a room and get a girl like picking their favorite drink, the majority simply throw their bait over and over again until one bites, and don't give a shit about past failures.

be you/authentic
make em laugh

Not terrible advice so far but I can give a personal anecdote as to something interesting that happened with me

Stop hanging out with guys. That's literally it. Make friends with as many women as you possibly can. Like a faggot does. Just don't be a faggot but also don't try to fuck them. Once you're solid friends with a few chicks and they see you aren't trying to fuck them. They'll hype you up to their friends, and then you can fuck them.

Once I got out of highschool all of my guy friends were pretty addicted to drugs, and idk much about having guy friends outside of being addicted to drugs with them, so I just hung out with women. Took no time at all for them to introduce me to their friends and I still have random women I've never fucked and haven't talked to in years hit me up to set their friends up with me.

Side note, once a chick sets you up with a friend, if you aren't interested, don't ghost them or be a dick. Just be their friend too and the cycle will continue

user wants a woman but asks a site full of virgins
kek I love this place
Why not ask a woman to see her minge?

This is good advice

No:1 STOP calling them bitches dumb ass
disrespecting will get you a slap and zero pussy

This. Practice girls are an important part of learning to play the game.

I second this. Also make an effort to make friends with lesbians. They like having guy friends they can just hang out with. And if they trust you enough, they'll hook you up with their straight friends.

Lesbians are decent but annoying most of the time. I actually fucked one by being friends with her more as a "eh I'll try it" on her part and she chose me. Said she was still gay after but it's been a few years and I'm pretty sure she's with a guy now so who knows. Fun story to have on my part though and all it took was hanging out with her at the mall a few times

>Stop hanging out with guys.
this is good advice. most dudes are savages at the heart and aren't you friend when push comes to shove. scorpion and the frog.

Any Forumsros, im friends with tons of girls. They show no signs of any attraction. However, I do have advice for those settling for nudes/e dating.

Be smooth. Being able to make jokes and bounce something sexual off it goes a long way. Some girls will bite some wont. Just have a decent face and you should be golden.
>still cannot find an unvaxxed white woman for the life of him and successfully lock her down

Same user
Being light and confident is key. For nudes etc you can just make a persona and use strat seen above

Go for the 5/10 or less

Slam pigs are great learners and are easy because of low self esteem, say they are beautiful and mean it

This
They make great target practice for strategies and are easy catches
Had one sending her body to me/discussing her kinks within an hour