BREAKING: Ditching Russian oil will be ‘catastrophic’ for global markets, Elite economists warns

BREAKING: Ditching Russian oil will be ‘catastrophic’ for global markets, Elite economists warns

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 07.25.29-fullpage.png (871x1094, 654.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-60656673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link or its fake.

Let's go. Accelerate to green energy

What do you mean?

Russia needs to remove pooting Putin before his stinky farts ruin the global economy

>What do you mean?

i think he means, ''linky or you're stinky''

i mean don't expect me to believe your fake screenshot is real without a link to a page on th ebbc news site. also, that journalist name is an anime character you massive weeb

>know oil is a problem for over 50 years
>drill baby drill

They does? Great journalist writing that headline.

I think it's just a coincedence.
You know, Gen-Z people are unpredictable, even Elon Musk put a strange name on his baby boy.

Well then maybe we should also ditch the global market as well and change for a ressource based economy.

It's either that or we wait until the Siberian permafrost melt and we get a new outbreak of some killer virus like Smallpox.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 93.59K)

photo credit too...
just more bullshit from those who are that also

here's the real story that OP dicked around with
bbc.co.uk/news/business-60656673

oh no we need to protect our rich peoples investments that are killing the world. oh the humanity!

Dude maybe switch it up to something other than BBC to fake. You're doing the same damn thing day in and day out and it's not subtle.

Sage for Ivan. No turnips tonight.

can you feel it, OP? That funny tingle in your colon?
Thats me wishing ass cancer upon you.

Attached: cancer.jpg (480x360, 9.57K)

Red is my favorite color, that's why I trust BBC.

Yup. These BBC templates are the new fake news thing here. See them at least 5 times a day. They're either completely fabricated or they slightly modify the title.

thats why i trust them. how could they lie? they're the news/

Well, we could make some of our own.

after eating taco bell for 2 days straight I believe I've found a new source of natural gas that could make us self sustainable