/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

no one else can keep the thread alive edition

Attached: 20220617_234433.jpg (4032x2268, 1.65M)

bump

I miss my desk, wish I had a laptop so I can stay in the living room while my stuff is at my room

Attached: kinostation.jpg (1776x1332, 784.89K)

What's the purpose of those two white key keyboards?

typing. The fullsize is just for any keys the split is missing but I'm much better at typing words with the split now, and it's much more comfortable too.

oh the ironing

Based setup

not posting in your gay thread. go back to redd1t you faggot

show me the reddit post with my PC. You can't.

Finally finished some updates.
Propagation-station.

Attached: BstJune22.jpg (3500x2371, 2.56M)

This upsets everyone

Attached: IMG_20220618_062421.jpg (3440x1548, 1.83M)

Attached: 1654943937533.jpg (4000x3000, 1.76M)

Considering the blooming this is not OLED right? What TV? I actually like having one big screen instead of multiple monitors however I would rather went with either OLED or a newer Samsung Neo Quled TV

It's OLED, must just be the camera. Cx 48
Thinking about replacing with a qn90b 65" because at the correct viewing distance for 48" 4k a lot of the screen goes outside of the core center of your vision and into the periphery. A 65" at my visual acuity seating distance shouldn't, in theory anyway. Avg person would sit about 4 ft away from a 65" 4k screen. The LG c1 65 is also on sale for the same price I got my 48 cx for.

man I want some plants in my room

do you notice any difference in air quality? how hard are they to maintain? sunlight etc?

Wow.

Room is either super cold and amazing or filled with bugs and mosquitos. That's typically how plant stuff goes.

Looks fabulous though

Imagine the smell.

mosquitoes need a decent pool of water to make kids in

Get some, makes for a good chore during the week.
Can't say I notice a difference in airquality. The air here is already great, having windows open.
A few plants are easy to keep track of. But I went all out on pumice or sphagnum moss instead of regular soil mixes to make things easier on me with all these plants.
If you don't have good sunlight coming in, you need artificial light.

Thanks.
It's around 25-29c, 30-50% humidity in my apartment.
Only bugs are the friendly spiders I keep and occassional pest infestation.

apparently moss/algae is the best for producing oxygen

Probably right.
The sphagnum moss I use is great for plants. If fresh and alive, it will produce air.