Sex Games

Sex Games
What do you do to spice things up in the bedroom? What makes sex more fun or even a little dangerous for you? Post stories here

Attached: 1642555245518.jpg (1080x1440, 289.93K)

Played a much dirtier version of spin the bottle a couple of times.
Same premise, except you go down on whoever the bottle lands on.

How many people? Guy and girl?

It was a party and a mix of boys and girls.
When it was your turn, you were expected to do it in front of everyone for at least 10 seconds.

The use of poppers

I like making my wife take off some of her clothes while she's out and she has to go about her day like that until she get's permission to redress

Hot

Sometimes I walk around in public with a plug in my ass.It gets me horny and makes sex better when I get home.

did you have to blow anyone?

I did
and it was kind of embarrassing but also kind of turned me on with so many people watching

Used to handcuff and blindfold my gf and make her squirm around on the floor to find me.Rule was she only gets loose once she gets me to cum in her mouth. Eventually brought other guys and if she found the wrong one, she had to blow him anyway.
God I miss that slut.

Blindfold taste test. When it was my turn to put on the blindfold I expected to taste her pussy after a bit of teasing, turns out she had a friend stuff a cock in my mouth instead

God that shit is hot.
I got a blowjob once while I was blindfolded.
Right as I was cumming my gf took it off and it was a guy I'd never met and the rush of shame and excitement made me climax down his throat.

are you gay/bi?

Sad, pathetic liars: The thread.

I loved it. Sucked him until he came in my mouth while my girl sucked me.

Me and my wife are swingers.
I like to take her out play the hat game.
She'll wear a coyboy hat and drop it on "accident".
Whoever returns it to her is the guy she has to fuck or the gal I get to fuck.

Uncreative, depressed, eunich:The reply

Not really sure. I guess I might be bi but beyond those games, I've never done anything else with a guy before.

Just keep trying new shit. Usually I'm sub shit but recently I've been gagging/bonding my GF while drugging her on alcohol/weed and enhancement pills then fucking her. Hit the back of her womb for the first time Saturday, shit was hot. I found out that I like being dom more in sex, been sub shit for years now but when this shit is hitting different.

When friends come over, I like to put a vibe in her and press on the control at random points throughout the night.

I've always wanted to do this tbh but take her on a date and do it.

It is only a little expensive to buy a good toy for it, but worth all the fun you will have with it and your woman. Once she had to explain why she seemingly screamed and fell over.

Not the same exactly, but I like to tie my gf up and place a vibrating toy in her, adjusting it and making her cum over and over.

I used to play a game to break the ice with random hooksups.
You write some sex stuff on scraps of paper and put them in a bowl.
You write 2 things that are really vanilla, 2 things you really like, and 2 things you've never done.
Then you just take turns pulling from the bowl.
Simple but very fun.

My wife gives me handjobs in restaurants. I try and talk her into getting under the table but she gets too nervous

Public stuff like that is a personal favorite. I need a guy who's into it.

The wife is a former off broadway actress so sexy time is always a dramatic event of some kind. We do plenty of dress up and role play. Occasionally, we go to a local bondage dungeon and she likes to get me on bound on the rack and she likes to blow me. She loves to perform that in front of a crowd. She doesn't like to be fucked in front of a crowd though, I tried to make that happen.