Why is humanity doing things like this to itself ?

Why is humanity doing things like this to itself ?

Which sex does it benefit more ?

Attached: IMG_3558.jpg (750x904, 172.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/3-keys-npo-founder-sheds-light-on-japans-child-inequality-poor-orphanage-conditions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homosexuals are the anti-Christ.

Well it certainly changes my stance on eating rats. Currently, I prefer to only eat things that had parents. Please don't start doing this with cows. I love steak way too much.

>Experts in DNA
Notice the experiments take place in Chiner. They aren't doing this for scientific advancements or rodent cultivation. They are doing this for dinner. Yellow bastards are growing vermin to feed their population....

men 100%

women will think this benefits them since now they can have children while having a career. Thousands of 30+ roasties will flock to have this procedure done only to quickly realize without a partner to help raise the child they'll be forced to hire a nanny/caretaker to watch the child during peak business hours. The roastie will also eventually realize life alone without a partner is no real life at all since she's incapable of being alone ever.

Meanwhile men around the world will be quite content being alone or hanging with their friends, getting pussy on the side from young thots looking to explore and find themselves, without ever having to worry about the financial consequences of marriage.

Pretty sure they were doing it to mice. I mean its literally titled fatherless mice...

Nice, so we women are less than worthless now.
Science was a mistake!
I'm legitimately angry by this OP, I hope you're joking.

So... a clone?

Forgot reaction image, sorry:

Attached: gettyimages-471914697.jpg (1982x1116, 258.95K)

>Which sex does it benefit more ?
jews

>roasties
WTF does this word mean?
Are they girls who like to get roasted as in insulted or spitroasted as in a dick in each end? I'm guessing the latter?

user asked which sex, not which species.

murricans and europeans will pay thousands of dollars to have kids with themselves while in africa a gorilla has 40 kids for free

Attached: 1619141396093.jpg (480x360, 47.24K)

>hrr durr i am virgin

>RT
Piotr dodged conscript duty in Ukraine for this?!

This doesn’t sound good from a biodiversity standpoint

hes terminally online. he believes hes a new male and cant compete with chad

I mean I figured he was probably one of those types but I seen that word when referring to women negatively and I just didn't understand what it meant.

Attached: jiuhiyj.png (600x358, 30.76K)

A pure, virginal teenage girl will have a discrete, slight protrusion of labia, sometimes nothing more than a slit.
After a plethora of penises parading proudly and pounding her pudendum, the labia will have stretched to disgusting proportions, and the whore's cunt will now resemble roast beef. Hence, "roastie".

Everybody knows that vaginas stretch, and do so in direct proportion to the number of penises that have been inside them.

>but muh babyhead

Haha, sure, at first it makes sense that a woman who's pushed a fucking baby's head through the love canal would be stretchier than the 16yo hs whore who's already banged the entire football team... but ever notice how sometimes it's just not the case?

Mother of 3, married to the same man for 20 years, when she finally gets divorced and you're the first guy she's fucked since her husband, has the kaganal strength of a steel trap? That's because she's only had one penis.

Yes, vaginal birth causes temporary stretching (and sometimes tearing, which will heel) but if she's only ever had one penis in her (inb4 only faggots care) the temporary stretch will return her vag to pre-baby levels.

This is due to the enzymatic interactions between her skin and her husband's skin.

But what happens when a grill - babbies or no babbies - takes multiple cocks? The enzymatic reactions between her and EACH partner will PERMANENTLY damage, stretch, and expand the vaginal walls AND the inner and outer labia.

And no, condoms will NOT prevent this, as there is always skin contact at the groin area. It is the reaction between the male's skin and her own (sometimes via her own vaginal fluids) that causes the stretching to become permanent.

So, when my friend once said, "I fucked this girl who had 2 kids, but she was tighter than this one other girl I fucked," I explained all this to him and it made perfect sense.

Okay, so now you know why there are even size queens in the first place.

You're fucking welcome.

>Why is humnaity doing this

Give scientist enough research funding and enough boredom, they will make stupid crazy shit, and some government/private business wants it for stupid shit

>Which sex does it benefit more

Men 100% but in actuality, it doesn't fucking matter

>I can't even even get a girlfriend
>They are developing fatherless methods so roasties will have children without me
I feel an strange hatred, I feel like I've been betrayed. By who? The politicians? Society? Women themselves? I don't know. But my resentment keeps growing. It's not like im simply raging out a simple tantrum, it's a mix or sadness and disappointment, someone betrayed our generation and took away our rights.

I feel like i have to hurt someone if i want to create concience about men like me. That we are human beings with feelings, that hating us and treating us like garbage will only create further resentment. That we are generation of disfranchised men, that we are indeed entitled to a woman in exchange for being productive to society.

Until one of us finally kills an important central banker or a powerful politician the elites will keep treating us like cattle. We need to show them that we have a limit. We MUST retaliate if we want to make our voice heard.

women who look like this down there, as in, roast beef

Attached: roastie.jpg (1080x1130, 129.71K)

japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/3-keys-npo-founder-sheds-light-on-japans-child-inequality-poor-orphanage-conditions

>ha ha, i can now produce offspring without a man
>take that, patriarchy!
>wow, this is pretty expensive
>good thing I get child supp..support... oh, fuck

Welcome to Idiocracy. The people who lack the intelligence to use a condom select themselves out of existence. The dumb keep farting out kids.
China does it because people have decided to stop giving cannon fodder to Winnie The Pooh. If they can't get their people to make 3 kids per couple, they will build them.

Also, what they will build are super soldiers.

i actually didn't know that i believe the origin but that sounds dumb as hell.

Wait, really? I mean, I always wondered how it was supposed to work that multiple penises would somehow widen a pussy more than just one big one or even a baby's head. But that still doesn't explain how the lips thing works. When my cousin was a virgin she already had a pussy that looked kind of like that. How's that work?

>my cousin was a virgin she already had a pussy that looked kind of like that

>virgin cousin
>showing her pussy off to her family

She wasn't a virgin. Just because she said she was doesn't mean it was true.

This is why people should get a permit to breed.
Well at least us wagies won't give those people more future wagies.