Who's winning the war, Russia or Ukraine?

who's winning the war, Russia or Ukraine?

Attached: argument.jpg (1436x859, 81.14K)

Hard to tell at this point. Russian forces don't want to fight, but Putin could throw his whole population at them until someone stops being a pussy and puts a bullet in his head.

Lindsey Graham? On my Any Forums?

Lindsey Graham isn't the only one who wants to kill Putin.

Attached: 1646531448965.png (675x1194, 159.8K)

Yes, this is the right place to ask this kind of thing

Ukraine has killed 10,000 russians so far.

Russians can't even war.

Ukraine FTW

You get more honest information from Any Forums than anywhere else that's not first hand.

It's more likely than you think.

The real question is who is losing the war

Attached: tUSHONKA.png (819x1152, 618.19K)

I don't know, I've never seen any impartial opinion about that on Any Forums

I'll give you one, I don't think anyone is going to make out on this besides probably China. Europe is dependent on Russian gas and oil and these 'sanctions' have done nothing for the western world except throw our economy's into an even deeper hole. Sure the fighting in Ukraine might be fierce, but the consequences of the US and so many others getting involved is going to be more devastating than the combat will ever be.

everyone

Russia

Attached: Putin Whacked.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

So we are all gonna starve to death?

Depends on how this all unfolds. I see no positives and generally that seems to be the majority opinion, shills and accelerationists aside nobody want to get involved in this conflict except our governments.

Russia is winning in the south but failing everywhere else
Very good chance Russia takes southern Ukraine and then stops the invasion thus giving Putin somewhat of a victory

Civilians.

Russians are trying to win the war like they did in the second war in Chechnya. Stay back and bomb neighborhoods into rubble.

The Russians couldn't beat much smaller Chechnya the first time. Is it any wonder that they are bogged down in Ukraine?

Nobody wins at war

Russia, no question asked

They don't care about neighborhoods so this is how Russia wins. It'll be bloody and awful but Russia will get their fucking demilitarized zone. If Russia loses the ground game somehow they simply pull back and bomb Ukraine until no one wants to live there and satellite imagery shows construction plain as day.

The Russian economy was already trash before the sanctions but after losing gas clients it will go back to the middle ages. That's what awaits in your future.