Idk, it just really seems like a good time to start doing heroine

idk, it just really seems like a good time to start doing heroine

Attached: 1629817108338.jpg (382x390, 23.64K)

I concur

Smoke it though, don't inject it. Such a waste.

how about snorting it?
injecting is a blast tho

Attached: 1629817108338_R.jpg (382x390, 89.15K)

If I see your bitch ass doing H, I'm going to have to give you a good smack.

Attached: 1631037031129~5.jpg (579x530, 31.68K)

Honestly same shit fucking sucks

Just do psychedelics and weed

I honestly agree.
Smoking tho, not injecting

rude, let me do my drugs in peace

Attached: 1629817108338_R1.jpg (382x390, 91.96K)

checked, I do edibles regularly and have a massive bag of shrooms that I chip away at on nice summer days

these are heroin times though
you wouldn't understand

Attached: 1629817108338_R2.jpg (382x390, 91.99K)

Listen, buddy. That isn't going to solve anything, okay, fella?
You're better than that shit. What solves things in this world is violence.
Go hang outside a gay bar or something, wait for some faggot to come out and tell him you wanna suck his dick,
Then when he comes into the alley with you, just bash his stupid gay face in.
Really go to town on him, you'll feel much better and you'll be doing the world a favor.

but I'M gay

Attached: 1629817108338_R3.jpg (382x390, 91.99K)

>heroine
I don't think you know what that word means.

its just a waste sniffing it, put it in tea though that's great.

Dude, Hook me up. I lost all my contacts after lockdown. Because well basically. yeah.

Well then you need to bash your own face in, fella.
You're going to be a smack junkie AND a homo.
You are going to end up in a piss ridden alley surrounded by liquor bottles and needles with rats and maggots crawling, shitting and puking all over your dumb faggot body while you slowly freeze to death.
That is your fate.
That is your destiny.

Maybe his fate is getting so comfy he just gets really high and comfy. And writes some lewis carol level poetry and films while smoking and drinking tea

Monero + deep web friend of b

Attached: 1629817108338_R4.jpg (382x390, 91.97K)

rude

yeah!

Attached: 1629817108338_R5.jpg (382x390, 91.97K)

You have no fucking clue what bioavailability is do you morons?

This really annoys me.

Attached: 20220308_025004.jpg (94x87, 2.12K)

Heroine is only good for 2 things
Weight loss and sex

the heroine of what?

You should do crack instead. At least you won't need methadone/Suboxone with good ol hard rock

>bioavailability
Listen, buddy, I've smoked enough heroin to know how I like to get high.

just because you got conned into a needle fetish and you've fucked your body up, don't try to fuck the rest of us up with you.

Now is a really shitty time to do "heroin" because basically all of it is either cut a lot with fent or all just shitty fent. Shit high and really fucking easy to OD. Though at least the high chance of you ending up dead means less morons in the world.

heroin allays OCD in seconds

Attached: 1629817108338_R6.jpg (382x390, 91.99K)

>wanting sex on heroin

lol

crack lasts for a few moments, at least when you smoke heroin you can trip for hours.

got any deepweb links? They shut down silkshit i dont know.

I'm too good for crack

Attached: 1629817108338_R7.jpg (382x390, 91.98K)

basically everyone is varying degrees of fent addict right now, other drugs don't even exist

Ill bet you have smoked enough cock as well. If you wanna burn up 75% of your drugs that you sucked all the cock to get that's your deal bro. Plenty of dealers that want your purdy mouth out their.

crack is great though. won't lie, but it a 8 Ball will only last a few hours and then you're just sober again after the last hit wears off. it's fucking lame.

setup tor and make sure you turn off JS
search for "ableonion" and then go to their links section, there's all kinds of options these days
the hardest part for you will probably be obtaining monero, assuming you don't already have some

Attached: 1629817108338_R8.jpg (382x390, 91.99K)

I tried heroin f idk rnthenfirst time recently. Smoked it on a few occasions with a dude from my sober home
Kek
I honestly liked it the best when I was a little drunk.
Smoking it alone just feels like a shitty drunk without the creativity I dont get it.
If I ever get the chance to do it again for free I probably will but I wouldn't buy it fuck that.
And yes I've done good shit and not just black. I have a high natural tolerance for it apparently and also it always makes me puke my brains out.
Dont really care about puking I'm an alcoholic but still. Cant even keep water down while on h

I never sucked cock for heroin, I suck cock because I like to suck cock.

I do heroin because I like to trip out and experinece incrible stuff.

Attached: face.jpg (327x242, 49.85K)

back in the day, during the afgan war, before gentrification, we used to be able to get the best gear downtown on a moments notice,
honestly, it was harder getting a mcdonalds cheese burger at one point
lowkey miss those days

Attached: 1629817108338_R9.jpg (382x390, 91.97K)

Yeah do you have to smoke a lot to trip?
Probably injecting I guess

everyone pukes on Heroin. It's normal. You puke on Booze too. If you cant trip on Heroin, I don't know really what to say. Maybe experiment with psychedelics a bit more and try to open your mind to new ideas.

is it worth it? will tomorrow be a good heroin time? what about the day after what? can you stop? maybe set a deadline.

Don't inject, unless you have a needle fetish and you really get off on that rubbish.

Yeah, dont you fuckin moron.

>set a deadline.
lol

the only time I ever tripped on it was when I did way too much and almost died
I woke up the next day in a literal pool of sweat (literal pool), so my body must have sweat out all the junk to save me

Attached: 1629817108338_R10.jpg (382x390, 91.98K)

if you can get high once and then let three days go by you'll be fine
if you can't get past the first three days after your first real shot then you're fucked and you'll end up a junkie
for some reason I was able to chip it while other people I know face plant on it
not sure how that works

Attached: 1629817108338_R11.jpg (382x390, 92K)

>start doing heroine
Excellent idea. Do her!

Attached: Heroine Movie.jpg (800x600, 173.44K)